Running behind a car when it is driving backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Add a rule which is like 3.4 and 2.1 but a separate rule which states running behind a moving car or in front of a moving car would be 3.4 or 2.1 or a rule number of your choice, for example 9.7

Your version of the rule: Players must act as if they were crossing a road in real life/not doing unnecessary stuff for no reason

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
(Be extensive and descriptive) This applies more when being police, for example i jump in my car after a suspect has just drove off some idiot decides to run behind my car and completely ruins the rp for me and then i got to jump out explain why i am giving a ticket or i can be warned for 2.1 not explaining the ticket and at this point the car i was going to chase has gone. All because some guy on purpose runs behind my car and doesn't move, causing me to be blocked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really not needed, this is something of common sense that should not have a rule against it. This happens in the real world all the time, and getting a warning for it is a bit much. Also if you were putting a suspect in jail then wouldn't you park you car in the back of pd, and last time I checked you couldn't give officers tickets. How did you also get to chasing a car?

Reaction score
I don't think we need a rule for this, doesn't law 1.4 already cover this?
1.4 Obstruction of Property Access

The act of using objects, your person, and/or threatening behaviour to prevent access to either a Public Area or Private Property, to a member(s) of the public/rightful owner or authorised person(s), respectfully.

Reaction score
This suggestion is already covered in several rules / laws therefore therefore the addition of a separate rule or clause would be excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.