Foxtrot 2 - Fire Engine
Golf 1 -
Golf 2 -
Hotel 1 - SWAT
Hotel 2

See the descending order?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Higher ranking officers do not need to be in Alpha 1, It's just recommended.

tldr your entire post is misinformed and incorrect.

Hello this "discussion" is incorrect.

Reaction score
Only one problem I see with your way of doing it, Putting some officers etc in higher units is fine, especially when they could be learning from other officers.

There is no order for putting people in units.

Reaction score
@Jordan Where did the video go?
[DOUBLEPOST=1491227461,1491226554][/DOUBLEPOST]It seems as though I am misguided, I shall recollect my thoughts.

Reaction score
Though this is how I always used to run my dispatch, I'm certain this isn't a requirement or even a guideline. Also, as said before, you should try to mix the ranks in a bit, try and have a lot less sweatersquads.

Reaction score
I personally do: Medics are Golf, FF are Hotel, Foxtrot for SWAT (used to put Speed Enforcer into their too). And everything above names tagged to EITHER rank or to patrol areas. Reason to put the LEOs up is to not break my sight be medics.

Reaction score
I think something that could be improved in dispatch is consistency. Each dispatcher has their own way of doing things and it is counter productive with multiple dispatchers. Perhaps not by much, but I think that there needs to be a standard.

Reaction score
You do realise the fact of such things as partners?

Dispatchers make choices they believe are effective sometimes we assign differently for a very good reason. Now as both a Dispatcher, PTA and Sergeant I recognise the importance of partners and I strongly disagree with this.

Reaction score
Its up to the dispatcher, at the end of the day its to make the dispatchers job easier, its not a procedure to have unit structure set up like this, but actually whatever way fits you the best and can increase your efficiency while on duty.