Disposable vapes to be banned

Reaction score
Tyrants in action let people vape if they want to.

"While vaping is substantially less harmful than smoking," So you ban the thing that is less harmful? They are absolutely dumb as shit. It shouldn't be banned period. Let people live their lives how they see fit and stay out of everyone's business. I'm so tired of all these governments around the world trying to control us like this. Humans are supposed to be free. It's bad enough people gotta pay taxes and other dumb shit least you could let people is fucking smoke a bit.
The issue is the vape companies very obviously market to children, with all the colourful packaging, cheap pricetag and flavours along the lines of "Candy floss" and "Blue Razz Lemonade", there's an epidemic of young children vaping in the UK. Banning these are the only way to stop this.

Reaction score
It's just the disposable vapes... Besides you start with 1 per week and end up with 1 per day. It's expensive and the pollution they cause is very hard to deal with... you know how we're not allowed to throw away phones because of their batteries? Well same goes for the disposable vapes and they're just in every trash can or on the road now.

Just get a Wenax or Last Vape vape. It's cheaper, you don't throw the battery away and you can refill the pods with basically no maintenance.
The nicotine isn’t strong enough , people fail to realize that the disposable brands are putting 10x more nicotine than compared to a refillable one .

Reaction score
The nicotine isn’t strong enough , people fail to realize that the disposable brands are putting 10x more nicotine than compared to a refillable one .
With a refillable one you can put in as much nicotine as you'd like... The difference is also that in the refillable ones traditionally used regular nicotine, whilst the disposables ones use salt nic. (You can also get salt nic for your regular stuff, but they generally don't instantly offer it).

The difference being that you don't really feel salt nic, except for the light headedness if you're not used to it.

Another issue with the disposables is that nicotine and the juice usually separate after a while. That's why the disposables feel very strong at the start or the end. But overall, at least where I live, it's regulated to max 2% nic for disposables.

Reaction score
With a refillable one you can put in as much nicotine as you'd like... The difference is also that in the refillable ones traditionally used regular nicotine, whilst the disposables ones use salt nic. (You can also get salt nic for your regular stuff, but they generally don't instantly offer it).

The difference being that you don't really feel salt nic, except for the light headedness if you're not used to it.

Another issue with the disposables is that nicotine and the juice usually separate after a while. That's why the disposables feel very strong at the start or the end. But overall, at least where I live, it's regulated to max 2% nic for disposables.
The strength of nicotine , which is often 5% despite regulations in disposables

Reaction score
I have no problem with people vaping or smoking, I actually enjoy the smell of cigarettes :bag:

but people can't dispose of their waste properly and I suppose that's the whole reason they're getting rid of them

wherever i drive i always see discarded vapes on the road, and it's depressing that all that technology is mass produced and thrown away within the span of a week.
Throwing cigarettes or vapes on the floor is disgusting, but at least if you throw a fag in the bin it's not costing much

also i wish they'd ban marijuana it arguably smells 100x worse than vanilla frappe soya flavoured vapes

Reaction score
I agree it's stupid they are banning them but I still hate vapes period. More power to em, especially to keep it out of kids hands.
Step foot in any residential area in the U.K. and you’ll see teenagers sparking up cigarettes en masse, cigarette to vape ratio of smoking kids is 10 to 1. Kids are all rolling their own here. Nothing is done of course, as most the tobacco they’re acquiring is that European smuggled / fake shit made from smuggled tobacco mixed with tobacco that isn’t intended for smoking and is instead intended for pesticide manufacturing. The governments only response to this was to ban menthol filters, which cut down youth smoking by a whopping 0%.

Theres also nothing legally stopping a teen from possessing tobacco, law only applies to sales. Schools are expected to enforce underage smoking by confiscating tobacco products from students however none of them are doing this.

Reaction score
I have no problem with people vaping or smoking, I actually enjoy the smell of cigarettes :bag:

but people can't dispose of their waste properly and I suppose that's the whole reason they're getting rid of them

wherever i drive i always see discarded vapes on the road, and it's depressing that all that technology is mass produced and thrown away within the span of a week.
Throwing cigarettes or vapes on the floor is disgusting, but at least if you throw a fag in the bin it's not costing much

also i wish they'd ban marijuana it arguably smells 100x worse than vanilla frappe soya flavoured vapes
ahah you should come to Belgium mate the streets is filled with marijuana

Reaction score
Tyrants in action let people vape if they want to.

"While vaping is substantially less harmful than smoking," So you ban the thing that is less harmful? They are absolutely dumb as shit. It shouldn't be banned period. Let people live their lives how they see fit and stay out of everyone's business. I'm so tired of all these governments around the world trying to control us like this. Humans are supposed to be free. It's bad enough people gotta pay taxes and other dumb shit least you could let people is fucking smoke a bit.
I feel like you miss the whole point of the article and the situation in the UK, which is understandable since you're not from the UK.

As Efan said, vapes are getting into the hands of children as young as 12 which is causing much more serious harm at a much more serious rate than any other age group. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67081855
This girl who started vaping at the age of 9 now only has 1 working lung.

Reaction score
Dont forget this is the average UK bin rn
1e37o3s61o4b1.jpg