Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Sorle

Your Steam Name: nooni
Your In-game Name:robert
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned?:

3.4 - User failed to comply with police officers without a reasonable excuse, leading to a parking ticket being escalated into a shootout.

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: all the situation was fucked up they were knocking on my door for 5 minutes baiting me (being minges because in real life cops don't do this) I wasn't being bothered by it until I opened the door and they kept screaming so i couldn't hear anything so i tried to close the door because from my eyes they were just baiting Samuel said that i need to move my car but because of Ethan and the metal detector so i didnt hard Samuel saying that i only need to park my car so because i didn't hard that i was just thinking that they are baiting so i tried to close my door but then Samuel went inside with his nightstick and start hit me i didn't had a problem with that till he came inside my aprt when my table is in the back room from his position he could see ez my drugs so i took my gun out and killed him . If he acted more professional this wouldn't off happened.
he could just put ticket on my car and before all of that the cops start crowbar my and sossa's car this is why from the first i was thinking that they were baiting from the start @Sorle you was there you saw everything that half of pd in my door for a parking ticket and all the baiting.

the cop wanted to cuff me over a parking ticket and i had drugs on me that would've higher my sentence

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I was involved in the situation, not entirely sure why anyone felt the need to report this situation. All the police officers involved were violating policies and breaking rule 2.1 themselves. It's ridiculous that any punishment came out of this as Nooni did absolutely nothing wrong given the circumstances.

An officer with a spawned in crowbar started crowbarring his car then spent the next 5 minutes knocking on his door with the help of at least 1 other officer.

People cannot minge around then expect to hold others accountable to a higher standard than they hold even themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.