Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @blobvis 2.0

Your Steam Name: ysauzi
Your In-game Name: Taj Leeperst
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67166315

Why were you banned?: 2.5,3.3,3.4,3.6,3.19,3.22,4.1,4.4 Minged as RC failing to stop under gunpoint, kept repairing his engine while getting shot at, also ran multiple people over, baiting cops, getting into other police vehicle after being bashed out
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I never ran anyone over on purpose, I was going to be arrested for some "attempting to steal 2 cars as RC" and I wasn't having it. Due to the officer trying to cuff me for around a minute the hook on the car was loose running them over when the officer ran after us. The second person I ran over was because he literally walked in the road and jumped into the hooked car which of course the officer saw and shot the car. I stop to question the officer and he says im being arrested for running him over it was completely not my fault so I dip cause im not dealing with that incompotent officer. At the hospital the officer just unloads an entire mag into the car and I just repair it back again because shooting the car is not very realistic and I agree that repairing it is not realistic either. I was not baiting cops infact I feel like the officer was targeting me for having a little banter with my friend @Pugga at the RC station

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans): I'll get a youtube video of the demos if needed

Reaction score
if talking on teamspeak would help i would but im permabanned for "idiot" by ayjay

Reaction score
here he just straight up shoots my car (not very realistic) so I just repair my car (not very realistic either)

while i agree i might've broken 3.4 he gunpointed me for no reason conisdering that the person jumped on my car

he kinda ran into it, the car hook was loose due to him trying to cuff me and i couldnt really control it

Reaction score
Denied
It's ridiculous that you can't see what you've done wrong here. Every single one of these videos show you consistently breaking the rules by dragging your truck, repairing and completely ignoring everything you're being told at gunpoint.

Consider yourself lucky you got 2 weeks despite your horrendous record, including your recent 2-month ban that was generously lifted. Your attempt at justifying the actions seen in these videos make it clear that your ban is necessary,

Reviewed with:
@Cole @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.