Do you like the snow in the server?

I'm not saying we should remove it, but I want to know your opinion about it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not saying we should remove it, but I want to know your opinion about it.

Reaction score
If only you could make it so the roads were icy....

Reaction score
Well I don't lag from snow, nor does my frame drop but I just don't like the looks of it.

Roj

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n19990 said:
I never get lag when it snows so...

but i do,, And every time i play with you and it snows, you know how i drive..

Reaction score
I love the fog but i think they should add it so the police can have warning fog lights
the fog is a apocalypse because so many car crashes!

ind

Reaction score
Snow is good, it creates realism other than the weather being the same all the time, but now with the rain it's even better. Snow personally doesn't effect me but I notice that many players complain about the fact it causes them lag.

Reaction score
It causes me great lag; I feel it should be turned down or removed all together. We should get some other weather effects like rain, storm, wind etc.

Reaction score
The snow makes my good PC lag for odd reasons, guess its garry's mod that gets bottle necked. It also looks pretty bad, more like nuclear fallout than anything else.
Also the fog effect is WAY too dense, you can't see 5 meters in front of you. Increase the view distance during the fog, and it might be cool, and change the color from brown to white or grey.

Reaction score
Overall, snow is too frequent, I don't like it, it should be replaced by the rain, that's already in the game, but it just never appears, rain causes a lot less lag, and it looks a lot better than the snow, because it looks like rain, rather than some paper left over from a hole punch being thrown around.

Reaction score
The snow is useless, it doens't add anything to the game. The fog is better actually, the fog really adds something to the game, you really have to watch out how and where you drive/walk. I rather have more fog then snow.

Because of the lag I would like to get the snow deleted. Of course it adds some realism to the game, but we would like to keep some smooth gameplay too..

Then you have the fog: The fog can get reduced indeed, but not deleted. I would like to have the fog to be less rare and at one time a bit foggy and another time heavily foggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.