Paralake or Evocity?

Miss the great times of Evocity? Or is Paralake the place for you? I'm not saying we should change

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Miss the great times of Evocity? Or is Paralake the place for you?
I'm not saying we should change anything, i just want to hear others people's opinions.

Reaction score
Paralake is still being worked on for future updates. I like it now and I'm sure it'll be much better in the future too.

My favorite part in the map is the Turkish Grand Bazaar btw.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Paralake is still being worked on for future updates. I like it now and I'm sure it'll be much better in the future too.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield;n20903 said:
Wish the bazar was actually being used...
same here :S it's nice they added it but no-one uses it just like the market stalls next to spawn

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love Paralake. It's an awesome map with loads of awesome content coming out.

However,

I really do miss Evocity. I would love to play it again.

Reaction score
I do not miss evocity.. god, all that time I've played that old boring map.

And about the bazar never being used, I would like to see no shops in the city, but ONLY in the business district. That way shops would only be for sale in that area "forcing" people to go to the same area, and therefore hopefully creating a more lively district.

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
I do not miss evocity.. god, all that time I've played that old boring map.

And about the bazar never being used, I would like to see no shops in the city, but ONLY in the business district. That way shops would only be for sale in that area "forcing" people to go to the same area, and therefore hopefully creating a more lively district.
If this was a suggestion/idea i would give it a +support! It does not make much of a difference if the city shops 1 and 2 are gone. atleast the buisiness district is a bit more lively then.

Status
Not open for further replies.