Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Chris

Your Steam Name: Domdude
Your In-game Name: Dom Mandon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20305093
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted to run over an officer, then disconnected while being shot at
Why should this appeal be considered:
I am extremely confused as to why i have been banned for the reason above, in fact i am baffled.. i have no recollection of this... i tried logging into the server an hour ago and found out i have been banned by Chris for the reason above, iv literally just purchased VIP for an month also (which now seems to be a waste of time and money), i was on the server into the early hours of the morning last night with a few friends having a group session, logged out to go to bed and now im banned from the server.

Chris could you please update me mate,

Thanks

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (If Applicable):

Reaction score
I am so confused right now chris mate.. i seriously didn't do that.. especially after just buying VIP...
[DOUBLEPOST=1486406039,1486405656][/DOUBLEPOST]fuck sake just rang my mates who crashed at mine last night and they said they were fucking around on my PC whilst i was making a cuppa, Hence why PC background is now a picture of a giant black penis..
[DOUBLEPOST=1486406964][/DOUBLEPOST]It was my character because thats my clothes in game.. it just wasn't me bloody playing at the time.. i know you probably think this sounds like bullshit but yer i suppose i have no evidence to prove otherwise, but it wouldn't make sense for me to just purchase VIP and spend hours playing in game to then just go and get myself banned for a month and completely waste the VIP i had just bought for a month, i am pretty fuming at my mates right now they always dick about with my PC

M

Reaction score
Account used to fuck around on server => account banned.

Will consider an 'apology' type appeal only once half the ban has been served.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.