Donation page addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Add a Steam Username Showcase to the donation page

Description: Very simple suggestion, on the donation page, when you put in a SteamID, it will automatically check what username that SteamID has, and then showcase it so that you will know that you got the right one.

Something like this:

1580075293951.png

This already exists on ScamBans when banning or warning someone: https://i.gyazo.com/3af130e255b9de5522bbd01f8505f465.mp4

Pros:
- Makes it easier for new people to see if they have put in the correct SteamID
- Makes it easier for people who sell Premium for in-game money, to see that they actually got the right SteamID

Cons:
- Too much work for a little thing? I mean it works just fine as it is now, but maybe too much effort for it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
True, but search on the forums and you'll see how many who managed to do it wrong

Reaction score
@John Daymon dumb thinking when the community is focused around its players and let's be honest theres folk in this community who will make that mistake. This will save the smt time fixing their donation. Seems like a good idea for something that takes a couple of minutes to make

Reaction score
@John Daymon or instead of having to open another page, just implement profile viewing directly into the site if not just the username? I myself haven't had a problem with opening another page but it's more of a convenience thing than anything. Saves you a bunch of clicks and typing.

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted

We will definitely try to make the donation page look better and more user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.