Double Ban request.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [BS] Joshua Bishop

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: "Rangerboys", "Creme_egg"

His/Her SteamID: I couldnt find the steam ID's but they will be on sometime

Reason: The 3.24 is real. I don't think they knew the difference of in and out of character. Insulting me when we were in the admin sit (At the begging of the video) Generally didn't know the rules didn't know the /me function drag and were very ignorant.

Evidence:
In the begining this is in the admin sit where the cop starts calling me a prick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
- support, I really don't see anything ban able here, with regards 1.1 you just posted a video in which you called them "fucking retarded" (3.39 into the video.) IMO the break of 3.24 was minor and in no way ruined the RP until you decided to walk away and report them etc, just saying 3.24 in loco once should have been enough.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
- support, I really don't see anything ban able here, with regards 1.1 you just posted a video in which you called them "fucking retarded" (3.39 into the video.) IMO the break of 3.24 was minor and in no way ruined the RP until you decided to walk away and report them etc, just saying 3.24 in loco once should have been enough.
They broke it several times which is why I reported them. I said that I didn't say it out loud also.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
You might not have said in game however you just posted it on the forums for all too see.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Also you broke 3.24 aswell. Either way the decision does not come down to me, that's my opinion and I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
You can see that the speaker icon doesn't pop up

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
I know it didn't but you just posted you saying it on the forums, it's just as bad.

Reaction score
No steam ID's provided, incident was too long ago to log check.
Closed, no action taken however rules were broken.