" Downloading maps/graphs.rp_paralake_city_v3.aim" Issue? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you tried downloading the content pack ? If not look at the top of the forums you will find a tab called content , This will take you directly to the steam workshop collection that will allow you to download the server's content . if you still don't get results try waiting a little longer usually downloading maps/graphs.rp_paralake_city_v3.aim is one of the longest loading processes

Reaction score
By freeze do you mean you are inpatient? Also no it does not take "20 minutes to download" , its when it does something between that and transitioning to sending client info probably loading in the content, if you don't believe me, same thing happens if you don't have to download that graph/rp_paralake_city_v3.aim and instead it waits a while on "Workshop Complete". So your internet means fuckall in this situation unless you have to re-download the content everytime you connect. Just give it some time to load everything, thats probably your issue, you are just inpatient.

Reaction score
No by freeze I mean it stays on the screen for approximately 30-60 seconds and then forces GMOD to close without an error code. All addons downloaded etc...I used to run the server fine without Addons but since I downloaded them it's broken it, I've even tried deleting the addons to see if it was the issue but didn't fix anything. I've verified the games files etc... I run it at 60Fps so I can't see it being a hardware issue. It's definitely not me being impatient as I've tried fixing it myself for a total of 24 hours....

Reaction score
Looking at your profile I already noticed this
111b2452ff.png

What are your PC specs? You need a bare minimum of 6-8GB of RAM for PERP and a somewhat decent CPU as Source is known to be more off a CPU game.

Reaction score
I have 8gb RAM and CS is also CPU based and i run that at 100fps... :/ annoyed as its such a good server... would anyone like teamviewer and try to fix it please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1472941220,1472938110][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah I understand, can anyone team viewer with me would really love that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1472946094][/DOUBLEPOST]I now know its an add on issue, without any addons i can run the server fine but everyone and every car is an error sign with some visual bugs, as soon as i install the 25+ addons it breaks... no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.