Confused with Map and Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there, so i love this server and all but i just dont know what to do right know. I installed Half Life 2 Content, CSS Content, And the server content and i downloaded the map and map content from steam too... BUT in-game i still see errors everywhere! I even deleted all those contents again and re-installed them later and its still the same. So please, PLEASE for the love of god someone help me! Because im in love with this server and i really wanna play on it without seeing errors EVERYWHERE. (And yes i allowed the "Download Custom blabla from Server" Or something like that)

Reaction score
Only thing I can say is when you load up Garrys Mod click the little controller in the bottom right corner and make sure the games are ticked.

https://gyazo.com/6f271b3dc2a07ca356af8b03b0f57355
Hi Wolfjie, When i click on that controller there are games coming up and theres a red cross at the side of them. How do i tick them? I cant even click on them...
[DOUBLEPOST=1445765924,1445760919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Wolfjie, When i click on that controller there are games coming up and theres a red cross at the side of them. How do i tick them? I cant even click on them...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont use the css texture addons. They're just shit. In order too tick thosr boxes in the game you need to have the game in your library.

Status
Not open for further replies.