DRift enforcer application

Should i have waited a little longer instead?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: [PH] th3xb0xg4m3r
In-game name: Daniel Rift
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76139559

Some points about me before we begin: So, I joined the server almost a year ago and have been playing on this server since, you may or may not have met me in-game but if you have not then you will now. So my name is Daniel Rift in-game or if you wish, Callum out of game (prefer Daniel to be honest), I'm 17 years of age and live in the united kingdom, I maintain an active presence on both the server and the forums however I'm not as active within the TeamSpeak at the moment but I am getting there. Sometimes I troll in the OOC or help chat, but to be honest who doesn't, we all have our moments. Other than that feel free to PM me on the server if you wish to get to know me even better.

Why do you want to be an enforcer?:
So, the main reason that I want to be an enforcer is that at peak times on the server there would be a lot of reports coming through which take some time to be handled due to there being so many people on the server and only a few admins on at that point, the second reason I wish to become an enforcer is because I am always maintaining an active presence both on the server and in the forums and try to be on the server even when there is only 2 or 3 people online. To be concise the main reason I want to be an enforcer is to be able to help the server progress further and help the "sweater vests"/newcomers to the server so they can get the ropes quickly rather than getting reported within a few minutes and not knowing what's going on. I also wish to become an enforcer as I believe I will be able to greatly help the server due to how long I am usually on the server for if I have the time such as being on the server for 10-15 hours at a time.

What skills do I hold in order to benefit the server?: Such skills I hold which may benefit the server if I was to be a enforcer would be my ability to carefully listen and pull out points from situations that has happened, I also stay very calm within situations which may get other people "fed up" of the situation and just abandon it and leave their decision to points which are not needed.

Requirements I meet:
- Your time on the server must be at least a week. My current playtime is at 2 weeks.
- No recent in game warnings or bans. I have one warning recently from last week.
- You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. My law/rule knowledge is good, but I wouldn't say I know the rules and laws off by heart. I have to check laws and rules sometimes.
- You must have access to and utilize a microphone. I do
- You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server. I currently am not overly active on the TeamSpeak server due to it crashing upon launch sometimes.

My warnings:
2016-09-13 22:40:31 3.9 Crafting in the city garage with a stove.
2016-08-22 15:47:42 2.5 - User threw a Molotov on a mans apartment over a simple gun pointing a while ago. The fire spread to another apartment and so two properties were lost.
2016-06-29 16:34:04 5.1 - Mugging in public (Bollers' Street)

My bans:
Player [PH] th3xb0xg4m3r
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:76139559
Steam3 ID [U:1:152279119]
Steam Community 76561198112544847
Invoked on 05-Jul-2016 20:04
Banlength 1 d (Unbanned)
Unban reason appeal
Unbanned by Admin Chris
Expires on 06-Jul-2016 20:04
Reason After being demoted, came back into service immediately, was told not to do this, ran back and did it again. Called the administrator a prick OE and told them that they will just go back on the job anyway.
Banned by Admin Chris
Banned from Please Wait...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) [PH] th3xb0xg4m3r

Reaction score
Hello, great that you want to be Enforcer and all...

but I have never seen you respond to Help, I have never seen you respond to Ar's and I just haven't seen you that much ingame...

I will be -Supporting this

Reaction score
Trying my best not to be mean here but soz:

Honestly I just see you as a arrogant guy, always in shoutbox complaining "When is my dispatcher, PTA app going to be done its been 3 minutes". You made it to corporal, well done but you really need to do more than that. Majority of people don't really know you and your forum activity speaks for itself.

b19565989a.png

You really need to work on some things before applying.

That poll triggered me as I had to change my vote after I voted no thinking it was "SHUD I GET ENFOCEROO!"

Reaction score
Listen mate, you're a great bloke, but... your recent record is not great, and although I have RPed with you extensively as of late, I don't know all that much about you. For those reasons, and the fact that you don't actually, meet the requirement of no recent warnings, I can't support this, sorry.

-Support

Reaction score
Closed.

User has two recent warnings, from the 13th of september and 22nd of august. This means he the requirements for applying are not met.

Status
Not open for further replies.