Server Suggestion Driving license

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Driving license
Suggestion Description:
Acquire:
An option at the city hall to apply for a license is added

Player applies by answering a quiz that tests them on their competency in regards to section 12 of the law.

After that, the applicant can drive a car textured to look like a driving test car around the city reaching certain checkpoints. The end point would be to return to City Hall. If the vehicle is tiered or wrecked, the test is failed.

If they succeed they are granted a license.

Punishment:
If the player is arrested 3 times for a driving infraction, they just retake the quiz for $250 (money his to city funds).

Realism or Fun?

I would say licenses should expire, however that would require an added law to prohibit driving without one. If one is added I suggest it:
- expires 1 month
- a law is added to prohibit driving without one.
- you can also retake the quiz for $250

Why should this be added?:
- more realistic
- more fun for some
- allows legal jobs to benefit more
- more depth to roleplay
- better traffic stops

What negatives could this have?:
- inconvenient for criminals

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This is inspired by https://perpheads.com/threads/driving-level-overhaul.45729/

It is meant to add more depth to the whole driving aspect of PERP. Making it so the game is less of an MMO RPG and more of character development roleplay style progression.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Driving license
Suggestion Description:
Acquire:
An option at the city hall to apply for a license is added

Player applies by answering a quiz that tests them on their competency in regards to section 12 of the law.

After that, the applicant can drive a car textured to look like a driving test car around the city reaching certain checkpoints. The end point would be to return to City Hall. If the vehicle is tiered or wrecked, the test is failed.

If they succeed they are granted a license.

Punishment:
If the player is arrested 3 times for a driving infraction, they just retake the quiz for $250 (money his to city funds).

Realism or Fun?

I would say licenses should expire, however that would require an added law to prohibit driving without one. If one is added I suggest it:
- expires 1 month
- a law is added to prohibit driving without one.
- you can also retake the quiz for $250

Why should this be added?:
- more realistic
- more fun for some
- allows legal jobs to benefit more
- more depth to roleplay
- better traffic stops

What negatives could this have?:
- inconvenient for criminals

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This is inspired by https://perpheads.com/threads/driving-level-overhaul.45729/

It is meant to add more depth to the whole driving aspect of PERP. Making it so the game is less of an MMO RPG and more of character development roleplay style progression.
needed too many pd dont know how to drive

Reaction score
shit idea, could barely pass the 6 question quiz for pd never mind some shitty 12 question for driving, cant remember the last time my car wasnt tiered