Server Suggestion Driving level overhaul

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Currently in the game you go either buy an apartment and powergrow and get raided or you hide in the forest and buy a Bugatti within the week. A way to solve this would be to raise the max level of driving to 50 or 100, Then add level locks to a car.

Why should this be added? (pros):
Well, If you can only buy a car once you have the level you can’t just powergrow the whole day for your Bugatti. You will have to actually drive to unlock the Bugatti, If your Bugatti is level 80 that means a lot of driving. This means there will be a use for Taxi’s, Maybe more delivery drivers. There are suggestions to raise legal pay and I think this would work very well with that.

A sum:
  • More goals for players
  • Less powergrowing
  • A use for the driving skill
Con’s

• This will likely affect players who are newer more then old time players, Unless old players want to buy more supercars

*Other additions:

Reaction score
I'd also like to see an implementation where a higher driving experience (level) would also mean less fuel consumption. To encourage slower driving we could also make it that you consume even less fuel the slower you drive but I'm not sure how that would work with vehicles that are only capable of driving 30-40 MPH.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yes please, if needed, me and Callum already made a license design which we could use/show to give people a general idea.
Oh boy, I will keep losing my drivers license due to violations and will never be able to drive my car again

Reaction score
Yes please, if needed, me and Callum already made a license design which we could use/show to give people a general idea.

008D0B92-3610-4F5C-BF5F-08A257C63728.png
I used to use that and include it in my /desc when cops asked for ID, cool little thing but I’d wanna see an actual one on perp