Dropped My ESP | Tyla Jai Ban Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just managed to merge CitizenHack with my graphics driver, see you on the other side @Tyla - Vault of Cheats
6ubG0AG.png

Reaction score
Damn Jai... Didn't think you'd be the one to get perma'd. Sorry to see you go bud, outstanding video. I remember getting perma'd and wanting back in, I got lucky. Hopefully if you do decide to come back you'll get another chance. It was fun playing with you.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
How did you manage to get 5 mini coopers inside the office? lol

Reaction score
Z3gjEMk.png

Hello as you may have noticed I have been banned for hacking, a lot of people are asking me wtf is going on having been a very long term player so I have been working on a slightly comical but informative video explaining why I did it and how my master plan all came to an end. I do recommend you watch it from start to finish as I include some of my favourite moments of 2018 at the end in a montage style like the good old LordTyla days. Click the image below to watch the documentary.

It has taken me over 10 hours to create this masterpiece video but I feel it is worth it to at least give the community 12 more minutes of entertainment before I am inevitably gone forever or for a very long time at least. I still intend to troll around on the forums as always though, fortunately TinySlayer chose not to ban me from the forums and Teamspeak.

Some extended apologies should go to anyone that I have killed whilst abusing ESP (which I have a full list of); @Riekelt at Office Raid, @Wewai at Office Raid, @DwarfBitch at Car Garage Shootout and Bank Robbery, @Tilin at Car Garage Shootout, @Ashur at Bank Robbery, @Moon The Goon at Bank Robbery, @Josef at Bank Robbery. There is likely a few more that I didn't note or record. I would also like to extend my apologies to @TinySlayer, although he did a very very good job and completely deserves his position as Senior Administrator I did mess you around trying to throw you off my tracks which wasted your time quite a bit, also @ayjay ツ and @Bolli as you were involved in his cool investigation thing on Teamspeak, also I guess @Fredy for hacking on his server and that's about it.

Kind regards,
Tyla - Vault of Cheats
you're a fucking legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Tyla was 1 of the best people in this community, and this is so sad to see one of the best people in here gone </3, this is from my personal opinion, he desirves another chance, for many reasons, he helped the PLPD a lot,he made badges for the police officers, he has brought many people in this community, but this wont happen, and this is unfortunatly going to be the fall of the Legend Tyla love you man and I wish that you can come back somehow </3

Status
Not open for further replies.