Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Elite

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Since i've got back to perp like a few days ago this guy has been accusing everyone of cheating, every single time he gets raided he just goes on ooc and be like "staff are just lazy fucks that can't even find cheats" saying this over and over again, now today i've got on the server and he wasn't in a good mood he been really toxic and accusing me and tinky and others for cheating on ooc and he even admitted on cheat by saying "imagine calling out other hackers when you're hacking" saying he's hacking and did so because we were "hacking" too, you can find this all in the logs from his ooc messages.

Now i really highly suspect this guy for cheating not because he killed me outta no where but also because when me and tinky raided him tinky saw me getting one tapped outta no where then tinky ran in zigzag and literally somewhere he can't even be shot at, he then still was getting shot at and almost killed tinky too, i'll show you the evidence and upload my demo here so you take it forward and do your own investigation on this guy.

Evidence (Demo Required):

I was listening to apeshit and he ruined the vibe :rage:

My evidence-

@Tinky evidence -

My demo -

Reaction score
Involved
That looks very fishy bro, you're lucky that this @Tinky guy is insane and still won the raid.

In all seriousness, this guy has been repeating for a few days that he'll buy cheats just to beat other 'cheaters'. And seen by his movement he's not really good at the game since when he wallbanged @bobo I killed him with wallbang cus he was stood still.
I won the raid but I'd still like to get this guy checked

Status
Not open for further replies.