Drug Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello my steam name is "Reaper" and in-game name "Patrick Greenman" i have a good idea for the drug dealer.
1. It must be 5-6 someone at cardealer someone at lake house and outside BP when a drug dealer isn't buying maybe the other is buying and it will be cool when we have half life rebell drug dealers and not grls and buys with normal clothes
i hope you will understand my idea and use it ^^.

Reaction score
So you want a second drug dealer in different cloths? Sounds cool maybe place him in the ally way by the loft and make him sell different to the other npc.

Reaction score
As for now, we aren't going to be adding any more drug dealers, but when new map is released, there will be more space and more locations in which s/he could be. More details will be released as new map comes out.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
As for now, we aren't going to be adding any more drug dealers, but when new map is released, there will be more space and more locations in which s/he could be. More details will be released as new map comes out.
Aah the new map, can't wait :3

Is it a new perpheads map with content? or is it rp_evocity_v4b1?

StephenPuffs said:
You know that little jacuuzi place near the Country BP? it looks like what the drug dealer in the park stands in, one could fit there :/

Reaction score
Instead of several drug dealers placed on the map, one drug dealer which keeps changing locations would be better so the players would have to check possible DD spawns to find the DD. I guess that was what Stephen meant in his post.

Reaction score
Not entirely Ruby, but in a sense you are correct that you will be having to find one, so it will make selling easier in one way, but also with the size of the new map, kind of a pain as well, but that's how it should be.

While we're on topic, not to hijack a post, but what would people think of being warranted if sold over 125 bags of something at once? Police would not be automatically notified of a warrant on that player. Although I realize there's no real good RP reason this would happen, my reasoning is the fact that police right now can watch endless players go up to the DD but can never do anything against those players since they lack sufficient evidence, due to lack of animations or what have you to show a drug deal going down. So it'd be kind of like bank robbery that you'd have to wait X time before being paid actually for large amounts bought/sold at once because it's rather unrealistic to make drug deals right in front of police yet they can't see anything happening.

Ruby said:
Instead of several drug dealers placed on the map, one drug dealer which keeps changing locations would be better so the players would have to check possible DD spawns to find the DD. I guess that was what Stephen meant in his post.
Nah my idea is better cuz it is easier ^^

Yeah! Thank you guys and for accepting my Idea but i have a question how can i be senior member or somethng like it?

Bow

Reaction score
Ruby;n4134 said:

That look awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.