Not open for further replies.

Wiz

Reaction score
Topic: Drugs Growing

Short explanation (in notes):
-grow 4 cocaine at the same time instead of 2 cocaine and 2 marijuana
-It is more realistic (a little)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I have talked to other players and they think this is a good idea, 4 Big cocaine is going to make it funnier to roleplay, funnier to raid and much more, it is also a little bit more realistic.

Optional additions:
-More drugs at the same time instead of just 4
-Drugs should have a more realistic cost (irl 500G is for 20K, so maybe not that much more realistic but a little more expensive should be good.
-Remove the DD npc saying, 150 per bag, change it to like 150 for 50 gram or so.

Reaction score
It's not about how realistic it is, it's about how balanced it is. Imagine the amounts of money you would receive in just 40 minutes with 4 big cocaine pots, no one would be ever growing marijuana anymore as its the least profitable.

Going to put my NoNo on this one, obviously.

Reaction score
In 40 minutes of growing cocaine you get about 80 of it.
In 40 minutes of growing marijuana you get about the same amount.
It's almost the same, i also don't see how it's funnier to role-play and raid.

Reaction score
The standard (premium) drug batch now is 2 cocaine and 4 marijuana. 2 marijuana = 1 cocaine in amount, meaning that growing 4 cocaine at once is the same as the batch that is currently being grown. The only difference this would make is that you'd put less effort into drug growing as you'd get a 40 min break instead of 20 min due to the drug timer. You'd also get more profit from raiding as you's get the whole batch instead of 75% of it.

If this was implemented, then perhaps people would leave their property and engage in roleplay as they would have double the time before returning to their batch (Not considering guarding of drugs).

The downside to this is that it would make marijuana unpopular to grow at all.

The rest of the suggestions in this thread are in my opinion either not needed or just has negative effects.

Reaction score
Everyone's having a massive go at it, but think about it how I look at it.

Cocaine per batch - 40*
Cost each - $150
40*$150=$6,000
Only get given one cocaine per batch, sold for $6,000 each.

The Drug Dealer's text can easily be changed.

The amount of drugs:

Average batch (40 Minutes):
Marijuana x4
Cocaine x2

Cocaine produces around 80* for two pots, whereas Marijuana makes 80* for four pots. It's the same amount.
The question on money isn't a real question, because the only difference, would be that you wouldn't have to check up on your drugs for 40 minutes at a go. So honestly, this would make very little difference.

I disagree with adding it, but I by no means think it's a dumb idea.

*This is able to go up or down depending on batch.

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.