Server Suggestion Limits on the drug dealer

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Make the drug dealer only accept certain drugs every time their at a location.

People with the drug dealers number will receive a text saying what drug is “hot” right now and which drugs they don’t need.

For example, the drug dealer text will look like:
”Wag1 fam, I‘m behind ragnatech, Meth is in high demand right now. Don’t bother bringing me any cocaine, I’ve got more than enough”.

The current value of drugs should be -$25, the specific drug he is looking for will be the full price, and the drug He doesn’t want wont even be accepted.

Maybe players with a low total playtime could be exempt from this system if at all possible? Like 3 days play time or less.

Another addition should be seeds and shroomies should be similar to the ephedrine system, where they are limited in numbers til the DD moves. Examples of this include:
- By default the DD should have 200 of each seed.
- The “hot” drug will have significantly less seeds available (75-100).
- The drug dealer will have an incredibly large stock of seeds for the drugs he doesn’t want.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Makes growing slightly more difficult in terms of removing the instant profit.
- Realistic.
- Makes growing a far more competitive scene and could drive full time growers into raiding rivals more.
- Would give far more incentive to make seeding batches.
What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Might be hard to find out what drug is wanted by the DD and what isn’t if you don’t have his number (should be harder imo Though).​

Reaction score
Relatable as fuck, I’m not having 2 mil in coke in my storage for a week waiting for the RNG to be on my side. I wait long enough for the cunt to have a good spawn