Drug pots sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- Remove the sound of the drug pots when they are made.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It is useless and it only makes people know that you have drugs in your apartment just for you to get raided. IRL this sound wouldn't be made and if it was made, people wouldn't be able to hear it from more than 1-2 meters.

JRW

Reaction score
The amount of time this has got me raided im kinda sick of it, i think people move in and wait for drug noises, its ridiculous.
+support

Reaction score
I have to agree what is the point in the sound honestly? Just gives people an advantage on where to raid..

+Support

Reaction score
Why not remove gunshots because that lets people know there's a shooting nearby? Dumb and redundant idea. -Support

Reaction score
Honestly this isn't really needed, I believe the sound is made because you put a fat giant pot down on the ground, do it in real life and see what happens, and I would say considering how much drugs you get it makes it balanced. Plus the sound you hear when your pots go down isn't the sound that everyone around you do, atleast the sound is not very loud.

I would also like to say considering the pots can't be broken and you can smash it into walls and such I believe this sound should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.