Why do you think you should join us?:

Reaction score
Steam name: =M$= [PH] Minilarro
Total playtime: 5.5 days
Firearms level: 4/100
Your main skills: Guarding bases, drugs and alike
In-Game name: Lars Woll
Where are you from: Norway (GMT+01:00)
Do you have any firearms: 1 Sako, 1 AK47, 1 M24, 2 M1911, 1 Glock, 1 SIG, 1 Remington 870
Why do you think you should join us?: I hope that i could be an asset to your org, protect and be protected. I also like hope to stable my economy so i may assist the org better than how i currently would. I drive a GMC Vandura so i guess i could transport items for you.

**SIDE NOTE** The folowing 2-3 weeks i will be less active than normal due to, but i will most likely be able to join in on the weekends.

Reaction score
Steam name:[PH] Oliwer_GAMING
Total playtime:3 days
Firearms level:1/100
Your main skills: Drungs and shoot people.
In-Game name:Jonny Takira
Where are you from:Sweden
Do you have any firearms:M16A2,Ak-47 and Benlli
Why do you think you should join us?:Im a nice guy that love drugs.

Reaction score
Steam name: BlitZKrieG
Total playtime: 1 week+
Firearms level: 2 :/
Your main skills: I know people. Lets say it like that.
In-Game name: Charlotte Donrey (About to change last name to Sugavi)
Where are you from: Israel (GMT +02:00)
Do you have any firearms: (Fully showing off) 1 G36C (The holy grail), 1 Sig Sauer, 2 M4A1, 2 MP5, 4 M1911, 2 Silenced M9 (I only have 2 since it is a RP gun for my character), and some pistols.
Why do you think you should join us?: This less joining the org, this is more seeing the ways that this org runs on. This is more of a test since i am going to be one of the leaders for possibly the strongest org in the city, The Sugavi Family/Jewish Power (Jewish Power is some shit name that Sugavi invented so hopefully ill manage to make him choose The Sugavi Family). This is seeing if the org shall be allies with The Sugavi Family. Although this is not just that, my main reason to join is to give recommendations to the leader about the org and how to make it run better. P.S. I might not be that much active till the 12/11 when i come back from the shitty school trip. BK out.

Status
Not open for further replies.