Server Suggestion Drugs Mission For New Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Drugs Mission For New Starters
Suggestion Description: Basically when you first join the server and open missions, there should be a mission where it shows you how to get a planter box/basic planter and it should tell you how to refill the water tanks. after it tells you how to refill the tanks the mission should tell you about the drug dealer. and show you the usual spots where he spawns on a map. after doing this it should take you to your apartment which you purchased in the missions. Furthermore it should show you how to plant your drugs. As it's their first time doing so. It should finish showing them how to harvest the drugs properly when it's ready. After doing so it should come up with the times for Low, Medium and High. After they've been shown how to grow their drugs depending if they are growing coca. After doing so it should show them how to dry their drugs. and show them what they need such as newpapers and lye. After that they should be on their way creating their drug empire. Maybe even give them a extra reward?

Big shout-out to Chrome for this idea :)

Why should this be added?:
- It helps new players learn the drug system and not be confused when they are trying to get started so they aren't all confused.

What negatives could this have?:
None?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I agree it really aids explaining to new players how the drugs work. In the past 2-3 months, I've taught at least 6 players that I invited on the server how to make drugs and I send them multiple guides, but no one wants to read 1000 words essay on how to make weed or the other drugs. This should for sure be added in to the missions feature

Reaction score

Already written out, just waiting to be hard coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.