Dunno what happened (Repost cus i put it in the wrong section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Bolli
How long were you banned for: Month

Your Steam Name
: Big Lips
Your In-game Name: Fronald Dump
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51931155

Why were you banned/blacklisted: "Disconnecting in an RP situation"
Why should this appeal be considered: Incorrect, i wasn't even in a RP situation.

Additional Comment(s): I have no idea why i've been banned. The last thing that happened when i was on the server was that i was basing at regals 3, we got raided and the house set on fire. I died from bleeding. I then respawned, waited for NLR to end, when back up and took damaged all the way to "you gon die son" so i went to the hospital, healed up. My friend then disconnected so his car that i was using was gone when i came outside to get in thus I then walked back over the bridge to CH/Regals car park, looked at the burning mess of a building. I then DC'ed due to me having work (IRL). I was in no RP situation at all, nor was i aware of any on going admin situation nor any offence which i myself had commited. At the time of my disconnect i was stood in regals car park doing absolutely nothing and i cannot fathom as to why i would be banned. I've come home from work, ready to play some more PERP and found i've been banned for "Disconnecting in an RP situation". Please address this. If it comes to fruition that i have indeed committed an offence (of which im not aware of) i will willing accept my ban, although i cannot think as to why it has happened.

-Cheers, Kricz

Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli
How long were you banned for: Month

Your Steam Name
: Big Lips
Your In-game Name: Fronald Dump
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51931155

Why were you banned/blacklisted: "Disconnecting in an RP situation"
Why should this appeal be considered: Incorrect, i wasn't even in a RP situation.

Additional Comment(s): I have no idea why i've been banned. The last thing that happened when i was on the server was that i was basing at regals 3, we got raided and the house set on fire. I died from bleeding. I then respawned, waited for NLR to end, when back up and took damaged all the way to "you gon die son" so i went to the hospital, healed up. My friend then disconnected so his car that i was using was gone when i came outside to get in thus I then walked back over the bridge to CH/Regals car park, looked at the burning mess of a building. I then DC'ed due to me having work (IRL). I was in no RP situation at all, nor was i aware of any on going admin situation nor any offence which i myself had commited. At the time of my disconnect i was stood in regals car park doing absolutely nothing and i cannot fathom as to why i would be banned. I've come home from work, ready to play some more PERP and found i've been banned for "Disconnecting in an RP situation". Please address this. If it comes to fruition that i have indeed committed an offence (of which im not aware of) i will willing accept my ban, although i cannot think as to why it has happened.

-Cheers, Kricz

Reaction score
Please provide evidence of the situation just before you disconnected or this will be closed.

Reaction score
I don't have any evidence? I was just stood in a car park? What evidence can i provide?

Reaction score
@McGlinchy I have no idea which one you want, is it on this list? I swear the one i sent you was right
1567263711155.png

Reaction score
@McGlinchy I promise you that they are the only ones in the folder? I swear the one i sent you is the right one?

Status
Not open for further replies.