E3 - What games are you interested in?

Reaction score
newhintsskate_1680333b.png

Reaction score
Despite the first game being a flop, and the game itself being by ubisoft, I'm still most interested in the divsion 2, the game looks amazing although I'm prepared to be let down:(

Reaction score
Haven't watched much but Battlefield 5 seems pretty fucking cool. But my favorite thing is the new For Honor season with a new faction. So pumped for 4 new characters.

JER

Reaction score
Even though the last of us 2 e3 reveal trailer made me cringe I'm still anticipating part 2 badly after 5 years for closure to the story after the massive cliffhanger in the first game. I also like naughty dogs storytelling they never fail to deliver.
The-Last-of-Us-Part-II_2018_06-11-18_Top.jpg

Fallout 76 even though I wouldn't consider it a predecessor of their main game. It will be an open world PvP fallout themed survival which will be dope cause I've always wanted an online fallout.
DoYV30o.png

A bit skeptical of Death Stranding. Don't think it will be as good as metal gear. But since its created by the man the myth Hideo Kojima I'm looking forward to it. Fuck Konami.
death-stranding-multiplayer-combat-details-leak.jpg.optimal-563x353.jpg

Deleted member 1235

Not necessarily for just E3 but I'm looking forward to fallout 76 because I just love fallout lore. Also Red Dead 2, but you gotta be a tard not to get hyped over a Rockstar game, because you know after an amazingly long story you can just keep playing the game.

Just cause 4 could be good, they've also got Tropico 6 coming out soon, and I remember going to gamestation at 9am to buy it as soon as they opened.

BFV I will keep optimistic, watching some of the game play I'm not 100% sold on it, and I know there's no premium pass but BF1 disappointed me as it was a great game, but there were about 25 DLC maps to the base 8 or whatever.

Glad to see though that E3 is still kinda what it used to be, announcing and showing new games.

Reaction score
Cyberpunk 2077. Been waiting for this shit since like 2012-2013
cyberpunk-2077-lead.jpg

Despite the disappointment that was The Division, I am excited for The Division 2
tctd2_e3_ss3.jpg

Obligatory Fallout 76
Fallout76_E3_PowerArmors_1528639320-970x545.png

Also looking forward to Ghost of Tsushima, new stuff in For Honor and Battlefield V.