What was the order in which you played on certain consoles/gaming devices?

Reaction score
NES
Plug and play 100+ games with infrared technology
Sega plug n play mini megadrive vol.1
Sega plug n play mini megadrive vol.2
Sega Megadrive
PS1
Gameboy advanced SP
PS2
DS Lite
Wii
Xbox 360
DSi
Gamemax gaming PC

I think this is how it went

Reaction score
there was need for speed underground and shit those were like the greatest things of my childhood

Need for speed carbon was superior and the Alfa Romeo was OP and you could beat the whole game with just that.

Reaction score
PSP (vice city and all that) - around 8 yrs old
Wii
Xbox 360 (got red ring about 10 times but was still tanking it)
Laptop (win 7) first joined steam early 2013
PC (win 7 at the time, late 2013 and now win 10)
PS4 - 2016 but sold

had a family pc - win xp like 2006 lit

Reaction score
Sega Dreamcast (First game I ever played was Sonic Adventure if I remember correctly)
PS1
Windows XP Family PC (Used to play a lot of flash games on Newgrounds, good times.)
PS2
Wii
Nintendo DS
PS3
Xbox 360
Windows 7 Laptop (Where I was first introduced to Steam after buying a physical copy of Cities in Motion and being forced to install Steam to play it. I also discovered games like TF2 and GMOD around that time)
Windows 7 - 10 Gaming PC
PS4 (Mainly for some exclusive games like Kingdom Hearts, God of War, etc)

Reaction score
Windows XP, Windows 98, Nintendo 8-bit, Super Nintendo, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, Windows 7, PlayStation 3, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and lastly PlayStation 4

Reaction score
PS2 - I played liberty city stories most of the times and I got this when I was 4

PS3 - rolled around and GTA4 and any need for speed game and Fifa made my days. The Godfather franchise on PS2 got remastered to PS3 so that was the game I played most.

PS4 - I got this about 2 years ago or so and I played LBP (Little Big Planet) and I went from playing NBA 2K16 and 17 and moved to PC.

PC (Present) - Im not really going to move off of PC anytime soon just because I'm used to it and I find it I better since I can play all the games I ever wanted to.

Reaction score
PSP, Xbox 360, Wii (meme and a half), PC, PS4. I never really enjoyed switching between platforms too much.