Introduction of Quantum

Reaction score
Hello PERPhead members! I am a new member to this community! I am looking forward to playing on the server myself (once I've downloaded the contentpack). I feel I am a pretty good RPer, having played various other RP servers. A server I play on, and have devoted over 500 hours on is FearlessRP (semi-serious). I feel that moving up to a seriousRP server will be fun and entertaining, and I hope to play with you all soon!

Personal Information:
Currently, I am 15 years of age, from Lebanon (shout out to any Lebanese people out there!), and living in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). I can speak English (obviously), Arabic (not very fluent, but it's good enough to have a conversation with someone) and learning French! I enjoy gaming, eating and sleeping. I'm in Grade 9, and I want to be an airline pilot for some great airline such as Emirates or Etihad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I'll be going on the server and seeing how it goes, and if I like it, maybe I'll feed the owner some money by donating. ;)

I hope to see you all on!

Reaction score
So you are a Newbie who isn't noob? illuminati confirmed! JK :p Whelcome to the community Quantum! I hope to see you soon

Reaction score
Welcome to the PerpHeads community! Enjoy the most advanced and most realistic PERP out there!