Economic inflation in perp

Reaction score
Hey there I'm just a bit curious about the economic inflation so ill do some rough calculations just to show how inflated it is

Ok I'm a base this off IRL cash
lets assume $5 is 100k
so that's about a 20,000 perp dollar's per USD
and that gives it roughly the same value as the Vietnamize dong
so basically what my question is was perp's economy always this inflated or nah ??

Reaction score
All I know is 15 per mill from @[REDACTED]

Items on PERP are adjusted by price depending on the function of said item rather than its actual base value and any attempts at comparing it to real life prices would just result in an unnecessary amount of overthought.

• Funny
Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
so basicly the perp economy is totally random and not based on any realism in terms of price?

Reaction score
ah forgot your from london ill explain it i was just asking if perp's economy was always this inflated
basicly too much money and low demand means high inflation low amount of cash and a high demand= strong economy
here watch this 2

Reaction score
It’s obviously the case, when not only is an AK47 made in someone’s garage worth more than a SCAR or a desert eagle (also made in a garage) but the fact that a pristine condition vintage car is worth the fraction of a Chevrolet Blazer. For gameplay reasons literally nothing on PERP is priced how it would be IRL.

Deleted member 5577

Yeah, thats not how inflation works...

Technically perp has had a solid 0% inflation year by year if you calculate it using RPI