Eddy Eman for chancellor

• Thread starter Deleted member 3131
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3131

Hello there, my name is Eddy Eman.

I'll start with a little background so you know who you are voting for, because transparency is one of my main goals.

I arrived at paralake back in 2014/2015, after finishing my economy masters. i have graduated in economy and political sciences.
As soon as i arrived in paralake i joined a local law firm, making my way up to the top.

I immediately saw that there was something wrong with how things were being dealt with and now that the opportunity has come i will not let it escape.

if you vote for me i promise i will be doing the following things:

Give everyone the same opportunities
everyone will recieve a job opportunity and talented members of the community will have an easier access to promotions, because i believe that talent must be rewarded.

● More jobs opportunities

As many have noticed there is a lack of jobs, i will start with proposing and trying to approve a detective unit within the paralake city, making sure homicides will not remain unpunished.
we should also expand the opportunities for EMS, because of the recent lack of employees, increasing the pay and benefits.

● Give voice to YOU!
I will make sure that your opinions and ideas will not remain unheard, giving everyone the opportunity to be heard and express themselves.
This goes for law enforcement and city employees, we want workplace to be safe and enjoyable.

● Economical opportunities
By this i mean more opportunities for YOU citizen! sure fishing can be profitable, but what if you were able to start your own company, produce something and sell it to the public?
are you a weapon producer? we will help you find employees and start a real company, giving you the opportunity to produce in LARGE scale!
But it is not limited to that, as i told you before i joined a small law firm when i got here, well what if we had OFFICIAL law firms? a working judiciary system, JUSTICE!

● Weapons
Weapons are a taboo argument, but i believe we can do something to make paralake a safer place!
Firstly weapons should not be sold to people with a dirty record for violent crimes.
secondly, explosives, such as grenades should become illegal as they are not needed to defend your property, and YES i beleive that weapons are fundamental, in our economy and life, and the right to protect yourself should be a human right. I will try to make open carry ( or at least concealed) of small firearms (sidearms) allowed to those citizens who have a clean record and have reason to carry a weapon.

if you vote for me, I, Eddy Eman, will accomplish my goals, BECAUSE things need to change! But only for the better of my community, my city, my PARALAKE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Very good candidate, always fair and friendly when dealing with situations as mayor or as any law enforcement.

Deleted member 3131

Thank you Very much!
i will also be working on making some laws clearer such as the self defense laws and the rules of engagement for officers.
as i believe that they are unclear and are subject to an eccessive subjective judice, which may damage innocent people or benefit people who are in the wrong

Reaction score
Since jobs are becoming a problem lately, I think you are the best candidate. - Kevin Blackwell

Deleted member 3131

I will be voting Eddy Eman for Paralake city council he is experienced and very professional this is someone we can trust running our coty
lmao is this you BERT

Deleted member 3131

some1 should lock this thread LMAO, cringe from 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.