Humphrey Smithson - For a safer city

rat

Reaction score
43950e932f9061f1fced1bd2ab626124.png

A brief introduction from Humphrey

Hello, ladies, gentlemen, canines and undecided. My name is Humphrey Smithson. I have been a citizen of this fair city for almost a year now, joining from an impoverished city known simply as "downtown underscore zarp underscore version four." My experience within the city has been hugely positive. I've met great people, been mauled by zombies, eaten pasta produced by a world renowned chef and ran a successful gun store. My time here has been fantastic, and I thank you all for that.

eb4f24ecc9bb3b1d0b9be4bc32a60872.jpg

Now is my time to give back to the people. I've noticed a great deal of unrest within Paralake, a plague of crime and general malarkey has swept the city by storm. We are quickly being suffocated by outdated laws. It's time to tackle the problems facing our city. Like a guide dog, I will lead Paralake out of danger back into safety.

I have already cracked down hard on drug production via my role in the PLPD, as can be seen here with fellow candidate @Walker from the Olsen Banden Party.

KGJJY53.jpg

My goals

Stricter gun control - Firearms are a hugely important tool for home defence, however, the lack of any tangible regulations on the type of firearms permitted has to lead to a huge influx of military grade weapons in the city. I would combat this by prohibiting silenced weapons, as they serve no purpose for home defence

Tackling law 11.3 - Buildings of residence has lone been a law that hasn't been acknowledged. I would aim to ignite discussion about this law and either get it changed or removed completely.

Changing law 7.2 - Explosives and incendiaries are a huge threat to the city. Raising the punishment for the infringement of this crime would see criminals with real harmful intent be arrested for a length of time more proportional to their intentions.

Amending law 11.9 - Firearms are entrusted to citizens so they can feel safe and happy, however, those who cannot handle their firearm properly do not deserve to use one, therefore adding asset forfeiture to the possible punishments.

Closing words

I truly believe this city can change for the better, with the right people in charge to facilitate this change will benefit everybody. If you support my campaign, feel free to use the banner at the top of the page in your signature. Thank you.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/43950e932f9061f1fced1bd2ab626124.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will vote humphrey because he is my idol and cool and stuff.

Big fat yes for this guy , ping wing.

Reaction score
Positives - Speaks English
cares for the server
has goals

negatives -
immature at times
belives in zombies according to feng

-Support

Reaction score
I will be voting Humphrey Smithson for sure, his ideas he has stated are great and he is more than welcome to feedback about his polices, he is a true peoples person!
He has already proven to be a great leader on AuschwitzRP so i am sure he can do it here!

Reaction score
I will also be voting Humphrey because i think he'll be a good, dedicated leader for the people to have. Also his policies and ethos look Genuine, possible and extremely useful!

You, can take it from me, your friendly neighbourhood flower vender that Humphrey will make Paralake great!

4817aa196040688399980c0807f09679.png