• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/editing-the-map-app.16317/

Main Idea:
Editing the Map app on your phone.

Full description of the idea:
At the apps' current state it still shows places like 'Projex' and such. Which, sadly are no longer in the map. And have been replaced. In addition to this, the map looks out of place in a way, and is not neat.
I do believe a edit to it would help everyone (new people) get around the city.

Possibly making it something like Google Maps (@AyJay )

Why should it be added?: The reason it should be added is currently, the map is outdated and simply not too helpful to a point where people may understand it. Having it to be something like google maps, may help taxi drivers and possibly having a little stand on the taxi car where you can have your phone, showing directions?

Pros:
  1. Helps sweater vests
  2. Shows the "exact" location of where you are - instead of showing 'Projex'
  3. Benefits everyone in some sort of way.

Cons:
  1. Might not be a top priority
  2. Might take some time to make a 'neatened' version of the map.

*Other additions:
  • Having a GPS available for purchase on all vehicles, meaning you press a certain key, and it shows your current location, and where you set the GPS to at the top right of your screen?

nuvi-265wt.jpg

Reaction score
Clarify, is this a GPS purchasable as an AM kit or something at ragnatech, because that's might be a cool way of getting it.

Reaction score
I think this feature should definitely be added, I remember as a sweatervest and I used the map on my phone and I could barely see anything or know where anything was. I had to download the map and refer to that every 2 mins. This would also help new people get around the city and not ask stuff like 'Where is the car dealer?' and so on.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.