Efan Resignation

Reaction score
Hi,

After 7-8ish months of being a Community Manager, it is time for me to resign. There are multiple factors for this, mainly outside of PERP, I have recently lost a family member to who I was very close to and I was already feeling some detachment from PERP and this only further exacerbated it. I do not want to take a break or hold up a rank that someone else could do a better job in. I will leave you in my fellow Community Manager @Tyla Jai and he will guide you for years to come! I know I've made some controversial decisions but I genuinely hope I've had a positive impact on the server and community and allowed you to make good memories here.

Cheers to:

@Tyla Jai - Best junior Community Manager you could ask for.
@Collier - For helping put me in a position to get the role and everything after.
@Samuel - For being a very smart person and helping with all dev stuff.
@TinySlayer @Bolli @Madda - For giving me a chance to help the community.
@Fredy - Actually getting stuff done and listening to my ideas!
@roxie @Ayjay @Lelios @Carrot - For being the unsung heroes in the community, even if people give you shit.
@flugs @blackdown - Just being competent admins and generally caring.

Tons more people who have helped me but who cares, if you've helped me in any way I really appreciate it.

I don't really want to make a massive goodbye post but again, thank you for all the help along the way from staff, the Event Team and Content Creators!

Reaction score
Thanks for getting so much work done in just under 1 year. Really contributed to the community by getting things back started and showing that CM is actually useful role (sorry Dom lol), that's what I've seen for sure.

Take it easy. Talk to us when you need something.

Reaction score
gave me 20k and pots when I first started, did exactly what everyone wanted from a community manager and so much more. sad to see you go but I hope things get better. big ups

Reaction score
2lUVJ8n.png

Reaction score
It really is the curse of the Community Manager.

Tbh you surprised me Ethan, you came out of nowhere and you put quite some work into your job.
Even though I might question some posts you have made, I still think you did a beyond my expectation excellent job as CM.

I hope you can recover from the loss asap as sadly, you can't change it, find a way on how to deal with it together and don't go the lonely tract. If you ever need anyone to talk to, message me on steam and I will be on TS asap.

Thanks for all Efan and hope to still see you around later on

Reaction score
See you later lad, thanks for the gun games at 9AM. Have a good one, and sorry for your loss.

Reaction score
When you first got community manager I went about to just about every admin I could find on TS, poking them asking who's decision this was. At the point you got community manager I had 0 confidence that this would go anywhere nearly as well as it did. However, you stepped up and proved myself and others wrong.

You took a role that at the time seemed pointless and exceeded in proving that community management was far more than that. Overall you did a brilliant job at not just proving me and many others wrong, but you set the position in stone and managed to entwine it perfectly into the community.

Overall you've done great things for the community, confronted issues, both present and potential, within the community and patched them with what you felt was the best choice, alongside this, you also justified just about every decision you made for the community and rule changes rather than just changing them and expecting us not to question it. Obviously not everyone agrees with certain decisions you made (Or assisted in making) But you never let that deter you from making the right choices.

Best of luck in your future, and sorry for your loss. Always try to celebrate the life they lived as you mourn, and keep at heart the lessons they gave.

Also, best of luck for @Tyla Jai as the current community manager.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing that I could write here would do you and the legacy you leave behind any justice. You brought definition to Community Management and improved the quality of gameplay for every player. I strongly believe no one can dispute that.

Good luck in all your future endeavours. When one door closes, another one opens. Take care and most importantly look after yourself.

Reaction score
@Efan Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into the community these past months! While I'm certain Tyla will be able to handle on his own, there will definitely be a noticeable change. You have always been someone I could rely on and enjoy talking to, you made some real changes and I hope that the ambitions and plans you had for the community won't be lost!

xoxo

Reaction score
Thanks for being a great Community Manager @Efan you will always be remembered as being a top man, hope the best for you in the future.

PS that car is nice asf im totaly jel