Efan Resignation

Reaction score
You reformed so much and actually did a good job, proving a lot of people wrong. Thanks for being a part of the community team and trying to make the community better. Was good working beside you for the short time i was helper.

Gl with whatever you do next.

Reaction score
Thanks for getting so much work done in just under 1 year. Really contributed to the community by getting things back started and showing that CM is actually useful role (sorry Dom lol), that's what I've seen for sure.

Take it easy. Talk to us when you need something.

Reaction score
gave me 20k and pots when I first started, did exactly what everyone wanted from a community manager and so much more. sad to see you go but I hope things get better. big ups

Reaction score
2lUVJ8n.png

Reaction score
It really is the curse of the Community Manager.

Tbh you surprised me Ethan, you came out of nowhere and you put quite some work into your job.
Even though I might question some posts you have made, I still think you did a beyond my expectation excellent job as CM.

I hope you can recover from the loss asap as sadly, you can't change it, find a way on how to deal with it together and don't go the lonely tract. If you ever need anyone to talk to, message me on steam and I will be on TS asap.

Thanks for all Efan and hope to still see you around later on

Reaction score
This was unexpected :(

best of luck mate, hope to still talk to you on teamspeak and such! o7