Efan Resignation

Reaction score
See you later lad, thanks for the gun games at 9AM. Have a good one, and sorry for your loss.

Reaction score
When you first got community manager I went about to just about every admin I could find on TS, poking them asking who's decision this was. At the point you got community manager I had 0 confidence that this would go anywhere nearly as well as it did. However, you stepped up and proved myself and others wrong.

You took a role that at the time seemed pointless and exceeded in proving that community management was far more than that. Overall you did a brilliant job at not just proving me and many others wrong, but you set the position in stone and managed to entwine it perfectly into the community.

Overall you've done great things for the community, confronted issues, both present and potential, within the community and patched them with what you felt was the best choice, alongside this, you also justified just about every decision you made for the community and rule changes rather than just changing them and expecting us not to question it. Obviously not everyone agrees with certain decisions you made (Or assisted in making) But you never let that deter you from making the right choices.

Best of luck in your future, and sorry for your loss. Always try to celebrate the life they lived as you mourn, and keep at heart the lessons they gave.

Also, best of luck for @Tyla Jai as the current community manager.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nothing that I could write here would do you and the legacy you leave behind any justice. You brought definition to Community Management and improved the quality of gameplay for every player. I strongly believe no one can dispute that.

Good luck in all your future endeavours. When one door closes, another one opens. Take care and most importantly look after yourself.

Reaction score
@Efan Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put into the community these past months! While I'm certain Tyla will be able to handle on his own, there will definitely be a noticeable change. You have always been someone I could rely on and enjoy talking to, you made some real changes and I hope that the ambitions and plans you had for the community won't be lost!

xoxo

Reaction score
Thanks for being a great Community Manager @Efan you will always be remembered as being a top man, hope the best for you in the future.

PS that car is nice asf im totaly jel