Is this a new law or a change to a current law: new law
What law do you wish to change/add:
I believe a new Section 6 law should be added, Endangering/firing upon a peace officer (police officer)
Why should this change/addition be made:
if a suspect fires at an officer but doesn't hit any shots, or endangers them in any way (hostage situation, leading him into a dangerous environment knowingly) the most he can be charged for is 9.3 (or false imprisonment), Threat of physical harm, which only carries a maximum 3 year penalty, I believe that the punishment should be harsher, also it adds more RP for ARDM situations
What is the aim of this change/addition:
Add more RP to ARDM situations, and make endangering an officer knowingly actually illegal
Additional Information:
What law do you wish to change/add:
I believe a new Section 6 law should be added, Endangering/firing upon a peace officer (police officer)
Why should this change/addition be made:
if a suspect fires at an officer but doesn't hit any shots, or endangers them in any way (hostage situation, leading him into a dangerous environment knowingly) the most he can be charged for is 9.3 (or false imprisonment), Threat of physical harm, which only carries a maximum 3 year penalty, I believe that the punishment should be harsher, also it adds more RP for ARDM situations
What is the aim of this change/addition:
Add more RP to ARDM situations, and make endangering an officer knowingly actually illegal
Additional Information:




