Enforcer Application [albertossic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,I want to apply for the enforcer rank.
Ingame name:Jason Ossar
Germany

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:64572723

I want to be an enforcer to help the server.Because one of the worst things on the servers are the rule-breakers.and I want to deal with that.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:I have been moderator on a DarkRP server named Daedric RP

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:I'm on TS now and again,but not very often

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I have been banned once for the duration of one week.That was one year ago.

CONTACT INFORMATION:Email:[email protected]
PS:This time I put the apply just in the SAME frikking order as in the format.Please READ it now and don't tell me to delete it because I did not stick to what stand there EXACTLY.

Last edited:
Reaction score
//Removed Use the comment function instead when you reply is under 300 characters
-Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I would like to see you putting in some more effort into your application, When you have done that and When I've met you in game ill be making my support+/-

Reaction score
Only once I've seen you IG, complaining about how people didn't get the help they needed. However I won't discuss that matter with you here. I will not support this as your not online enough as i don't see you alot. Your experience witht he rules i do not have any knowledge of. You've also not put alot of effort into your appeal.

-Support.

Reaction score
//Removed Use the comment function instead when you reply is under 300 characters
-Mannerwaffel

Reaction score
I have never ever seen you on the server, plus you joined recently on the forums so I would wait If i was you.

EDIT :

-SUPPORT.

You are a big minge, arguing in OOC and insulting, against it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Mannerwaffel

Reaction score
I recommend putting way more effort in to your application, and to as well get on Teamspeak so you can get to know the staff team.

Reaction score
//Removed Use the comment function please when your reply is under 300 characters.
-Mannerwaffel

P.S. I do not know you so don't say you know the whol staff team please.

Reaction score
Hey!

Well, I do not usually see you on the server. And I actually don't have a good look on you. Try to be more active in both chats (/OOC and /help) and try to be more active on TS3 (Team Speak 3) too! And please, add more stuff into your application, it seems too poor :(.

Anyways, don't having any idea of how your RP is, I'll leave a: +/- neutral

PS: I'll might change it, if I see your RP and if you start being active on TS3 ;)

Reaction score
Okay,I will say this once.I play DAILY.for 2 hours.at LEAST.And I am VERY active in OOC and Help chat.
If you do not notice this,this is not my fault.So please don't give me a NEGATIVE SUPPORT because you don't KNOW me,but please just ignore this application.

Also,I did do another,much more personal application,which is,how I said 3 times now as well,THE FIRST COMMENT OF THIS THREAD.
Please do NOT rate if you do NOT read the application/Do not know me.

Reaction score
I am going to state some more reasons for why i -Support this. You've been rude and disrespectful through OOC and I've seen you giving wrong information in /help about rules, which proves you've not read and learned all the rulesm You've also misused /help to talk too me, when you should have used //. Even if you were out of OOC msgs you should know better if you're tryingcto apply for enforcer.

Reaction score
-Support, He's being excessively rude with others, as he did with me, on OOC and on Steam when I tried to help him. He didn't even tried to cooperate with me (not a bit) and find a solution to his problem but instead he kept insulting me.

I think this is one of the few times (If it's not the first) I give a -Support on something/someone.

Not Enforcer material at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.