Sneaky's(aka ILikeTrains) Enforcer apperino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sneaky

IN-GAME NAME: Dave Kearnston

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:70663366

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Welp, to start this off. i have always loved to help people and handle reports. I had quite a history to be exact, started on a jailbreak server, to hl2rp and DarkRP. .ve gained quite an experience in that. Now the reason why i want to apply here, is simply because i see alot of things happening. From simple things of sweatervest walking on the intersection(which i see ALOT)From officers shooting randomly. I always report this, but most reports take ages which sadly ruins RP for alot of people. As such player gets away with it most of the time, I have always loved being a staff member and hope i can be a helping hand here

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:Jep, ive been getting on ts recently.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I only have 2 warnings and 2 bans, one of those bans was a misunderstanding and i got unbanned for it,
all you guy's critism is welcome.

As for the requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.✔
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.✔
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.✔(turtle beach 400 :) )
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I dont see you at all in help chat or ooc, and the last time you did it was when you accused me of being biased for @MrAaron

• Not in help chat a lot
  • I don't see you in OOC
  • Never seen you in roleplay
All I can suggest is get known by the community more.

-Support

Reaction score
-Support
I don't see you often in the Help chat, or OOC for that matter. To be honest I can't recall whether I've actually seen you in game. Your application also looks to be rushed so maybe you should put more effort into this aswell.

Reaction score
I dont think you are the right enforcer material.
Sure, you have a lot of experience from different gamemodes, but this is nowhere like it. DarkRP and Jailbreak doesnt really require anything but money. HL2RP is a lot more different than PERP.

You are also fairly new. Ofcourse you have 1 week of gametime but I achieved that a long time ago in Evocity in a short amount of time too. Doesnt mean I got known enough by people and got to know the rules in a second.

Other than that I feel this application is effortless. Many people say what you say but 1 guy isnt gonna stop all the rulebreakage. It will help right. But you adding into the staff team doesnt make you different than others, and sure they take time to respond but you will take time too.

You are barely involved in discussions and random banters in the shoutbox.

Im sorry but I have to -support this, you are far from being ready to become enforcer.

Reaction score
-Support
You're pretty new to the community
And I have not seen you much

Last edited:
Reaction score
I made my enforcer app when I had been on the forum about three times before and got accepted. Now there's an even lazier head admin you'll be almost certainly accepted :kappa:

Reaction score
-support, the fact that you're unknown

How can you be an administrator on a HL2RP with these spelling skills?

People seem to be in such a rush to become administrator... Just wait and see if you actually like the server...

Reaction score
-support, have not seen you very much, both in game as well as in the help chat.

Reaction score
Thanks for you guys input, as some of you may not see me i am on almost evreyday, my name is Sneaky on steam, thats a bit confusing due my forum name. It could also be my timezone which could make sence as i dont see some of you aswell

Reaction score
-Support
Never see you in-game
Never see you in OOC
Never see you in help chat
Never see you on teamspeak
Never see you ANYWHERE

Please, you can't use the "timezone" excuse on me. I live in the same one.

Reaction score

-support

Sorry bro but I don't feel you are ready for this position yet.

Don't do what I did and make an application straight away, i suggest you become more active not only on the server but in OOC and /help, try and get into the community a bit and then consider going for this position.

Apart from all that, good luck :)

Reaction score
  • The Senior Administration team does not think you are ready to take on this position please improve on these factors before applying again
    • Activity in /help chat
    • Activity on Teamspeak
    • Activity on the forums
    • General conduct, be more mature ICly and on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.