Enforcer Application = Cheng Kagura aka Meow

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Cheng Kagura

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:18748911

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ENFORCER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:I would like to help more than i can now i would like to help people in need and the server in general i will help people teaching the server i would always give people a Fair chance

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:No.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Hello. i like people.

CONTACT INFORMATION: i can get contacted by PH website. Steam: Morten1119 Skype: Morten1118 and email [email protected]

Reaction score
Meow, your a good friend mate! But, I'm going to +support and -support you (I don't call it neutral, i think its a dumb word)
+Supports;
-Knows his stuff.
-Funny and a cool guy.
-Deserves a chance.

-Supports;
-Didn't think about his application.
-Spent a few minutes on it.

My advise to you is to request for the application to be closed, and make a new longer one, i suggest you make the why are you applying section 1-2 paragraphs long.

+-Neutral for me
You're a good and honest guy , but I've not seen you helping anyone on the /help chats.
You do give people a fair chance in times of conflict however , so keep up the good work.

ind

Reaction score
If you can prove to me that you are mature enough and able to become an Enforcer I may reconsider the choice I've made, although you seem to be rather active
+-Neutral for now though. Also your application lacks detail so I suggest you re-write or add more detail on it.