Meows / Dimitri/Faheem Kaguras Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ✘╠♡PIRATE♡╣✘

IN-GAME NAME: Akachi Okeke (Dimitri Kagura back in the day)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:18748911

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I feel like i can learn from being an enforcer and being with others from the staff team of course i could also learn from other players as well i feel like i can learn to help more often than i do which is some what rare in my opinion i would also like to serve the community more than just donating i want to help newcomers and players that might find some rules or laws difficult or help out in those situations that require an enforcer I find myself very "professional" when i actually work with something and not just fuck around and in my opinion im very good at sorting things out with others and make a somekind of friendship with others i like having something to work with when i get home from work and being an enforcer would really help out to kill the time but also to serve the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Active and Active since i started again i feel like ive been on TS most of the time but i could be wrong

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Now i might not be well known in the community but, any support or comments or Critics is welcome. I have not really wrote anything on the community as much as i am aware of, and that might be because im not confident in my english grammar when it comes to writing. Of course i have broken rules before and i will not considere myself to be a angel, and that can be straighten up.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. (Check)
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. (unless a blacklist count then i dont think so)
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem. (I do know them but i dont remember the numbers which is quite frustrating)
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. (check)
    • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server (Again since i started i think in my opinion that im on quite often but i might be wrong)

Last edited:
Reaction score
First, there is some effort missing in the application as you would have done it in 10 minutes. Second, I do not believe that you have 1 week playtime. It is possible that you took the wrong playtime. If you hold Q ingame, you can see on the top of the screen "Playtime".
If applying next time, be sure that you are:
  • Known in the community
  • Have at least 1 week playtime
  • Played both sides (criminals/citizens and police officer)
  • Are able to show us that you can handle your authority if you become enforcer

Reaction score
Hey bud, I would recommend that you got a bit more in the community and prove yourself to this community, as we barely know you, it's impossible for us to know if you can handle the position as an enforcer, I will -support this until I get to see a bit more from you.

Reaction score
Sorry made but I just haven't seen you about in the community at all (forums AND ingame) so I will not support this application at this time. I would love to see you about so that I can potentially change my mind.

Reaction score
I may have heard of you before but like you said you had a long break. I believe that you need more time before considering applying for enforcer so I will not support you. I have not seen you recently so I cannot comment on your ability to enforce the rules.

Reaction score
This should be you, one of your older names
70a2a10120.png

Even if you are a old player, I haven't seen you in the server yet. Get yourself known a bit better and interact with the community. Hopping on Teamspeak is one option, I am sure you can find some ways to get more known in here.
Not sure about your rule/law knowledge as I said, I haven't seen you in the server but here is your warning/ban record.
9d55cb5cb3.png

2ad8e47fd6.png

Reaction score
Sorry but I have not seen you before. I suggest you get active more the server, forums and teamspeak. I also think you should re read the rules

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include:
  • Your activity within the teamspeak and forums is not of a sufficient standard.
  • We are unsure of your knowledge of the rules and ability to enforce the server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.