Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mike Array AGE: 14 going on 15 COUNTRY: United Kingdom STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:44065853 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ENFORCER WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:I help people and respect the server, I want to keep everyone's in-game experiences at full, as it should on this fantastic gamemode. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes (a few) DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please accept me, I wont let you down!! CONTACT INFORMATION: email: [email protected] or in-game! (Mike Array)

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know why all this is scrambled up, I did everything as normal.

Reaction score
i have seen you sometimes +-neutral. i can change this to -support because i dont like your application format

Deleted member 27

I never see you in-game.
And, i dont like your application format.

-support

afonso003 said:
I never see you in-game.
And, i dont like your application format.

-support
@Afonso003: you never see him as you are never online,

@ProDreamDeath, you should be more on before making an application last time (FIRST TIME) I saw you was yesterday, and you want to make an app straight away just wait for a while get to know the server,rules,players,etc, but il have to say -+Neutral Support time being, but all the best -Tony

Reaction score
Please put more effort into your application, To me this looks like minimal effort therefor; between you and the rest of the people that have made an application you are less likely to get a position as your effort is small.

ind

Reaction score
I have never seen you in the server before, despite the lack of effort you have put into the application I'm going to have to -Support this.

ind

Reaction score
prodreamdeath;n5923 said:
Sorry, I don't know why all this is scrambled up, I did everything as normal.

Try putting spaces after each line, that is the problem

Reaction score
I have never seen you online, your application is in the wrong format, I personally believe you to be too young, and your application is serious lacking.
My advice, play more on the server, meet as many players as possible and Then start a Helper application.

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.