[Enforcer] Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Reaction score
-
Please enter a message with at least 10 characters

Reaction score
I'll definitely +support this one. He's one of the oldest players that I know who has been involved with the players of this community. I've played with him first at VS3 at 2011. He was a trustworthy player who were capable of applying the rules back then and also now.

+Support definitely because he is a really old player on this server and he is good at RP :)!

Deleted member 27

+support
i agree with the Ruby and with the chiritii

Reaction score
I have been playing with you since VS3, i simply love you're RP style, i love the way you talk to new people. And i can't say anything else than +SUPPORT! :)

Reaction score
Definently a +support, i don't even have to explain why everyone knows you deserve it.

+ Support he have a good RP style and i think he is ready to be Enforcer.

Reaction score
+ Support, and wow Vs3 has been gone for over a year and a half, doesn't seem that long :p. But Hax is a good, trustworthy player who knows what he is doing. Defiantly ready for this position

Reaction score
I can give this one a +support however I would have appriciated if you would have put more effort into the application. You're very active but not really the most social person of the bunch but you also follow the rules and seem to roleplay correctly when required.
I would like to see you be more social and try to be more active with the server overall not just the people you usually grow with and try to go on teamspeak once or twice :p

Reaction score
He is mature and I've never seen him rage over anything. He is one of the oldest players around, and has been on the server for a long time.

+Support

Reaction score
+ Support although your not the most social person Hax, like Isak said try to be more social and you will find yourself more emersed in the game mode and the people in the server will notice you more.

Reaction score
This thread has been closed as the user has retracted their application.

Status
Not open for further replies.