Esketit

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

Never actually did one of these when I first join, at least I can't remember if I did one so I'll give it a go now.
Most of you probably know me, my in game name is John Inch and I started playing in late 2016. Back then I had no idea what I was doing and I was just a little sweater running around with not a care in the world, until skid Gallion took me under his wing and taught me about the game thanks to @Cole introducing us to eachother. From there I met @thehomelessdude and us three spent the entire summer of 2017 playing together. I've been in pretty much every big org since then and always enjoyed the raiding side of the server.

Most of you however have a bad impression of me as you all know I have just come out of a ban for mass rdm. I don't condone this type of behaviour but I would like to give some insight onto what happened. Basically this was before everyone else was doing etc sorle, basically everyone I was friends with had been banned but I still found myself coming back to the server every day regardless and it was almost becoming self destructive behaviour. One day after an argument, me and my girlfriend of 7 months had broken up and I took it really badly. Not saying this is an excuse for what I did but it did have an affect on me mentally, so I logged on the server, went on duty and killed people out of my anger. I had 3 long months to think about what I've done and I've come back to make a positive impact on the server.

I would like to thank @TinySlayer and @Samuel for being patient with me, and despite our differences so far I've quite come to like you guys.

Over my 3 month ban I made a promise that I will give back to this community in any way possible, I've started giving out a ton of money to sweaters to help them get started and I'm always willing to help new players out and I'm also trying to as active as possible in helping people learn every aspect of the game.

I hope you guys can see that I am here to do good from now on :)

Reaction score
hey friend i too plan to mass rdm as a cop i will continue your legacy
youre a chill dude