Codez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Esteban / Esteban Winsmore
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Codezblack / John Cale(Correct me if I'm wrong)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67813220
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 3.24(Or whatever exact rule metagaming goes under.) - A couple of seconds after we made a 911 report that was indeed meant as a distraction, he decided to copy-paste it into the OOC chat(As a cop) followed by "Nice distraction". AFAIK, no officers had responded to the 911 report at that time, and therefore there was no way that he could've known it was a distraction. I also think that because of this comment, police decided to guard up the police station(That we were about to raid), so therefore it had a negative impact on our experience. I spoke to @Rogue Car Tyres about this on steam, and he confirmed that it was a breach of rules.
Evidence (Demo Required):
0464bac10a.png

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have already told you in-game. It should not have affected the situation. The 911 call you made was total dogshit and anyone with a brain knows that. The police where going to check it out at slums anyway. I don't know why your getting huffy at me because if anyone took advantage of it would be meta. I see this community as a mature group of people. I did not expect any sad kids to take advantage of it (metagame) I'm sorry if one or two unranked officers went to slums because of me posting that in OOC but they would have anyway. Your getting annoyed at me because I posted a 911 call in OOC which I dont even think anyone noticed because they don't give a shit. You acting as if I did not post it in OOC then noone would have found out. You where raiding the PD. Don't get wingy with me because you feel as if I ruined your PD raid which was a total clusterfuck. This is pure salt as it would have went the way it did weather I posted that in OOC or not. Yes I should not of posted that in OOC but I did not expect and I still don't see how this affected the situation in anyway. Your death was inevitable in that situation and I know it sucks to die but I can guarantee you it was not because of that OOC post. NOONE would have responded to Farm as the call was at Slums. That's where you messed up. If this gets accepted or not I don't care. I know I did nothing wrong as it would not have effected the situation. Its not as if after I posted that in OOC all the police went to the PD or came and shot you.

Reaction score
I have already told you in-game. It should not have affected the situation. The 911 call you made was total dogshit and anyone with a brain knows that. The police where going to check it out at slums anyway. I don't know why your getting huffy at me because if anyone took advantage of it would be meta. I see this community as a mature group of people. I did not expect any sad kids to take advantage of it (metagame) I'm sorry if one or two unranked officers went to slums because of me posting that in OOC but they would have anyway. Your getting annoyed at me because I posted a 911 call in OOC which I dont even think anyone noticed because they don't give a shit. You acting as if I did not post it in OOC then noone would have found out. You where raiding the PD. Don't get wingy with me because you feel as if I ruined your PD raid which was a total clusterfuck. This is pure salt as it would have went the way it did weather I posted that in OOC or not. Yes I should not of posted that in OOC but I did not expect and I still don't see how this affected the situation in anyway. Your death was inevitable in that situation and I know it sucks to die but I can guarantee you it was not because of that OOC post. NOONE would have responded to Farm as the call was at Slums. That's where you messed up. If this gets accepted or not I don't care. I know I did nothing wrong as it would not have effected the situation. Its not as if after I posted that in OOC all the police went to the PD or came and shot you.

But you still posted IC information in OOC chat? Essentially you just made it so that information that only officers would see, was visible to anyone who wanted to see it. It's not about how you expect the community to not react on this kind of information, it's about you posting something that you really should not have posted, and you know that. No matter how dogshit the 911 call was, it's still against the rules.

Also, the fact that noone was going to respond to the 911 call either way, is not my problem. When police receive a 911 report, they are always supposed to respond to it, no matter how dogshit it was. You did not know for a fact whether the 911 call was a distraction, so therefore you have no reason to say so in OOC chat.

Reaction score
But you still posted IC information in OOC chat? Essentially you just made it so that information that only officers would see, was visible to anyone who wanted to see it. It's not about how you expect the community to not react on this kind of information, it's about you posting something that you really should not have posted, and you know that. No matter how dogshit the 911 call was, it's still against the rules.

Also, the fact that noone was going to respond to the 911 call either way, is not my problem. When police receive a 911 report, they are always supposed to respond to it, no matter how dogshit it was. You did not know for a fact whether the 911 call was a distraction, so therefore you have no reason to say so in OOC chat.
I did not know it was a distraction? I really doubt that a 911 call from Slums saying 2 C4 was planted at an unowned property in the middle of nowhere was even slightly legit. Noone responded to that even if they got told to because they know its a distraction(thats got nothing to do with me btw). What did you expect? 50% of the PD to respond to a "raid" at Farm? The police did not run back to the PD as there was no need to. I was taking Lewis down the elevator to the Jail Cells and I did not expect a PD raid until you went ham on some officers at the back entrance and fired more bullets than where fired in fuckin Vietnam. So don't say "Ow because he said this in OOC it made the cops realised that the PD was going to get raided" Noone suspected a thing until you fired. I don't see why your blaming me for your failed PD raid. You should be happy you survived longer than 5 mins.

Reaction score
I did not know it was a distraction? I really doubt that a 911 call from Slums saying 2 C4 was planted at an unowned property in the middle of nowhere was even slightly legit. Noone responded to that even if they got told to because they know its a distraction(thats got nothing to do with me btw). What did you expect? 50% of the PD to respond to a "raid" at Farm? The police did not run back to the PD as there was no need to. I was taking Lewis down the elevator to the Jail Cells and I did not expect a PD raid until you went ham on some officers at the back entrance and fired more bullets than where fired in fuckin Vietnam. So don't say "Ow because he said this in OOC it made the cops realised that the PD was going to get raided" Noone suspected a thing until you fired. I don't see why your blaming me for your failed PD raid. You should be happy you survived longer than 5 mins.

Lmao. You a completely missing the point here. The point is that you used IC information, and posted it in a OOC chat. There was no need for that OOC message. 911 reports are made to the police, and therefore should not be shared with everyone. It is still metagaming no matter how you describe it.
This is not about the failed raid, it's more about what I just said above.

Reaction score
Lmao. You a completely missing the point here. The point is that you used IC information, and posted it in a OOC chat. There was no need for that OOC message. 911 reports are made to the police, and therefore should not be shared with everyone. It is still metagaming no matter how you describe it.
This is not about the failed raid, it's more about what I just said above.
I have already apologised. At the time I saw nothing wrong with it as it wouldn't and did not affect the situation. I don't see why your whining on about it tho. Not as if it costed you the raid.

Reaction score
I have already apologised. At the time I saw nothing wrong with it as it wouldn't and did not affect the situation. I don't see why your whining on about it tho. Not as if it costed you the raid.

Don't see how making an AR is automatically considered "whining". Your actions annoyed quite a few people, and therefore I felt that it was completely justifiable to make an AR. Obviously I'm not going for you getting a ban. But a warning would be right.

I guess we just have to wait for Madda now.

Reaction score
Don't see how making an AR is automatically considered "whining". Your actions annoyed quite a few people, and therefore I felt that it was completely justifiable to make an AR. Obviously I'm not going for you getting a ban. But a warning would be right.

I guess we just have to wait for Madda now.
But how did it affect the raid though? Why did it piss others off? I dont get why your all getting soo triggerd over 1 911 call which noone responded to. Did not effect the raid in anyway. So what your telling me is that the reason why you made the AR is because 1 or 2,3 people got rattey and screaming and so your making an AR. Your basically saying you would not have made the AR if the other lads did not get wingey however I still don't see how it effected them? Where they annoyed that the raid was completely shit and they lost their weapons which they would have lost anyway? Or is this just some beef they have against me? Whats makin them scratch their arse I don't care its just the case of half the people are just salty about the raid and im the easiest person to blame it on due to my record. I see loads of people posting 911 calls in OOC and most of them actually do affect the IC sit. However this one does not and you have admitted to only needing to post this AR over sum rattey org members who where proably pissed about loosing their guns. That OOC post affected NOTHING and it did not change the situation in anyway. And if you cant see that then that just shows that your just salty about what happend. I lose loads of raids as a cop or as a Civilian but I dont get salty enough to go and make an AR on the easiest person there is to do so on. @Madda can look at this however he fuckin wants but at the end of the day it did not affect anything or anyone so dont go winging to me because you and your org lost a raid. Because at that performance you would have lost it anyway I mean half of you did not even make it down the fuckin top stairs. Like I said ANYONE who would have taken advantage of that would have metagamed. But im going to bed. How this get reviewed while im asleep I dont care. Ive given my reason and defended by point and I think many people will agree with me that this is soo fuckin pathetic because I affected nothing. If your soo worked up about matagaming I can see tons of people who do this so your looking at half the fucking community to be banned at this point pet. Nighty Night...

Reaction score
how did it affect the raid though? Why did it piss others off? I dont get why your all getting soo triggerd over 1 911 call which noone responded to. Did not effect the raid in anyway. So what your telling me is that the reason why you made the AR is because 1 or 2,3 people got rattey and screaming and so your making an AR. Your basically saying you would not have made the AR if the other lads did not get wingey however I still don't see how it effected them? Where they annoyed that the raid was completely shit and they lost their weapons which they would have lost anyway? Or is this just some beef they have against me? Whats makin them scratch their arse I don't care its just the case of half the people are just salty about the raid and im the easiest person to blame it on due to my record. I see loads of people posting 911 calls in OOC and most of them actually do affect the IC sit. However this one does not and you have admitted to only needing to post this AR over sum rattey org members who where proably pissed about loosing their guns. That OOC post affected NOTHING and it did not change the situation in anyway. And if you cant see that then that just shows that your just salty about what happend. I lose loads of raids as a cop or as a Civilian but I dont get salty enough to go and make an AR on the easiest person there is to do so on. @Madda can look at this however he fuckin wants but at the end of the day it did not affect anything or anyone so dont go winging to me because you and your org lost a raid. Because at that performance you would have lost it anyway I mean half of you did not even make it down the fuckin top stairs. Like I said ANYONE who would have taken advantage of that would have metagamed. But im going to bed. How this get reviewed while im asleep I dont care. Ive given my reason and defended by point and I think many people will agree with me that this is soo fuckin pathetic because I affected nothing. If your soo worked up about matagaming I can see tons of people who do this so your looking at half the fucking community to be banned at this point pet. Nighty Night...

Incredibly ironic how you continuously call us salty and whiny, but you are the one here who can't keep his cool when replying to an AR. If you really didn't care about the outcome of this, why do you need to constantly call us salty? Either way, calling us these things won't change the fact that you broke the rules.

Night. Sleep well. :)

// Phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1481781995,1481756164][/DOUBLEPOST]Aight. After a. Good night's sleep I've realized that I can't be arsed to cause more beef. It's christmas after all innit.

Just, please don't do this again.

Close this thread.

91de506e4f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.