Event last night

Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted to do a massive thank you to the following people who took part and helped set up the event.

@Fredy - issuing presents to all the annoying "sabotages" to make sure we could build in peace.

@Efan - thank you for taking the time to trial the event. I would say it was a success, bar some cars crashing into each other.

@Kenty - you suggested the event in the first place, thank you. It was great fun to set up and see you in the kebab shop.

@Dom_ - thank you for bringing the event some more life with the kebab shop. Without that, people would have lost interest quicker. Not sure about the meat though, saw a few bodies under there.

@DB KILLER - you were a huge help and took part in the event. You built it along with many others who have been tagged and throughout remained professional and calm.

@Exnem - just Like DB, you helped build a huge course, even if it took some time and a fire broke out mid way, it was a huge success!

@CensoredExe - although you joined a bit later, you were still a huge help with much of the Project. I hope to see the article up soon.

(correct mention I hope) @Dank - you were a huge help with building the project, it would have taken a long time without more than 3 of us.

@BigBenji - Thank you for helping set up the area and providing fire support. Your help with building and ideas helped with making ideas better!

But of course, you all are noted! It was great to see you take part and (hopefully) have some fun and congratulations to all the winners.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was great helping you guys out last night. I've had alot of fun! Definetly would do again :) it was

mkovb.jpg

Reaction score
We were all in the Event Planning room and just heard censored calmly scream "I'm dead, my car is tierd!"

Reaction score
Was anyone able to record/capture anything? I was unfortunately not able to see much of it. From what I did see though, it looked great. Good job all involved in organising it (and participators!).

Reaction score
Thought I missed someone out. It happens when I first wake up lol.

Reaction score
me and my SS were disqualified which displeased me as my amazing driver nutrient11 managed to win despite crashing like 10 times in the first race. but it was plenty of fun and i enjoyed it. cool race.

Reaction score
Setting it up was a lot of fun in my opinion, I'm down to help again if you decide to do another one of these @Efan.

Reaction score
You entered an SS Escalade (which is default upgraded) Into an under 500k race and no one except me clocked on that it was an SS Escalade until you were on your 3rd lap