The-Devils-Son Recommendation

Reaction score
I'd Like to thank @The-Devils-Son For a number of reasons. From the first day I became enforcer all the staff members have helped me so much it's amazing. Devil stayed in the enforcer channel a lot with me and helped me with the gawd stik and even helped me with situations I was a little confused about.

He is always helping the enforcers and keeps checking up on me in ts to make sure I am doing fine. He even reassures me when I feel like I could of done a little better. Like today he helped me with a situation I was in with a past rp event. He also gave me some great information on common sits you might get with people.

Thank you so much Devil for helping me almost everyday.

Reaction score
Such a great guy, responds quickly and does reports well and he didn't even laugh when I lost 80k on F1 test drive today :)

Reaction score
@The-Devils-Son is a good mod but a better friend. But he loves what he does and you will not find anyone better to know I would like to also send my recommendation devil is one of the main reasons why I came back.

inb4 gay jokes

Reaction score
lovely person, watched idly by as @Miami attempted to push me to my death, had a good chuckle at me flying 50 feet in the air and dying, was very fair but strict in an admin sit, removed my ticket and observed our science experiment on fuel efficiency.

Reaction score
@The-Devils-Son is a fantastic mod, he has helped me out with questions i've had since I became enforcer and always deals with reports fairly.

Reaction score
He is so sympatic how he responds to the reports. He really deserves a promotion tbh. Good luck :mraaron:

Reaction score
@The-Devils-Son, just stay the way you are buddy!
You're a great addition to the staff, as you perform your duties as a moderator in an amazing way.
I'm pretty sure, that a promotion is just a few steps away.

Best regards

Reaction score
@The-Devils-Son is truly fantastic staff member. So calm, and still banterous when its appropriate.

Plus there is something about he's calm voice^^

+Support
Devil truly deserves a spot in the admin rank!