Event Suggestion Event: Protect the Mayor / VIP

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Protect the Mayor / VIP will be somewhat like office raids with rounds alternating between offense and defense. The defenders will have defenses premade (if possible) in the city hall or anywhere, and will have SS guns or assault rifles to make it fair, whatever seems more balanced baring in mind the defenders also have defenses. Attackers will start from PD, or some other location, and they will have Assault Rifles to aid in the attack on the Mayor, they will have to defend themselves while trying to get up to the Mayor. Attackers will have infinite instant respawns and defenders could possibly have a timer. There will be a time limit of whatever seems fair, 5 minutes - 10 minutes per round and there will be 2 rounds or so. The Mayor / VIP could have pistols or weaker weapons to be able to have the chance to defend themselves so they are not bored waiting for the round to end.

Why should this be added? (pros): 1) Allows for players to learn how to defend / attack in different areas which can be beneficial in raids, etc.
2) It seems like it could be alot of fun.
3) The server needs more events, all I have seen is gun game which has 2 different variations and office raid.

What negatives could this have? (cons): If it's at the city hall people who spawn in might get involved in the event and lose items therefore players will have to spawn somewhere else (force spawn to bank or something like that) other than that, I do not see any other negatives.

Reaction score
Something very similar has worked out in the past when the new models of TFU came out, they were protecting the mayor as he attended meetings and general shit overall. Probably the best thing I've seen in terms of roleplay on this server.

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a joke but not everybody can get involved in a City Hall raid, they might be missing guns, cant afford to raid incase they lose items and half the time when police make their way into the City Hall after the attackers are already there they will get shot instantly, so it gives both parties a fun fighting chance with no consequence and no 5 minute wait timer.

Reaction score
I do think it would be good for some fun role-play. I never witnessed this event since I've only just started properly playing since 2017. However, if something like this has worked out in the past I hope this could work out too!

Reaction score
He got revolver sniped by 2 mohammads with Taurus’s, I remember that event well