EVIL's Resignation

Reaction score
As the title reads, I have stood down from my position as Enforcer. There is many a reason for why I have stepped down including personal issues, and issues within the server itself. I have to say, it's been great, I've been here at PERPheads for over a year now, and I've been within the staff team for around 6 months.

However, in the past 6 months much has changed: As you all know, the server itself and the content has changed drastically, and for the better. PERPheads in terms of content and gameplay is the best it's ever been and it keep on getting better, the work that the owners have put into this server is phenomenal. Unfortunate though, there has been other changes, changes that I believe have not effected the server is such a positive way. These changes are, for the most part, centered around the staff team. The running of the staff team has changed so much that it is unrecognizable to how it was run 9-10 months ago. These days it seems everyone is against each other, people believe that to climb the ladder, they must knock others off. It is no longer a staff 'team' but a collection of aspiring individuals aiming to achieve that green flashing name by destroying the chances of those around them. Now, I'm not here to cause problems, these are simply my views and if you disagree or agree it doesn't really matter - I believed an explanation was needed for my resignation.

On the brighter side, I have no intentions of actually leaving PERPheads, I plan to play as much as I already do. Also, I'd like to thank everyone, literally everyone for making PERPheads not only a great community, but the best community there is.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with you. I guess this means you can have more RP time and you will have more time to kill me :c

Reaction score
I'm here from only 2 month and i never met you in game, reading of a player that played a game since almost its start is as epic as sad. So i hope you will come back one day since i always go back play games after 1-5 years i left them (if i enjoy them) even just to take a look at how much did it changed

EDIT: big fail for me, i thought you was leaving the game at all >.< i didn't read the last part

Reaction score
Oh, :( , a long time ago we played together, but when you got into the staff we never spoke to each other. Its sad to see that you are resigning from your position. I hope we meet again in the server.

Reaction score
Well if you feel that way evil understand glad that at least you will stay like a player on server like to RP with you sometimes cya in game

Ayjay

Reaction score
Another person in the staff team gone, maybe people will actually start to realise the problems which are in the staff team and try to fix them. You honestly are such a nice person and I really hope you luck in whatever you intend to do.

-AyJay