resignation

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've recently been very busy with work since my career sort of took off about 2 months ago. I work more than 90 hours a week while doing a fulltime law study aswell. So after a lot of consideration and many talks with @blackdown I decided that I can no longer bring up the time to uphold a staff position on perpheads.

I like to think that I've tried to make a positive contribution in my time as staff member and I will only look back to this period with positive memories. This was my own choice and not a demotion, as I believe I should make way for people that can contribute in a more active way.

I am most grateful for all the friends I made while being staff (a bit wack that they all have my snapchat now but hey)

Thanks to everyone on the team for putting up with me, to the senior staff team for giving me the chance and to @Synatec @blackdown @flugs @Hayden for starting this beautiful time with me and staying with me along the way.

See you all around!

Reaction score
Had a great time working with you back when we first got staff. The work you did back then helping certain members of the community was admirable and the way you took initiative with a lot of your ideas was always great. Shame it had to end with you being inactive!

Good luck with the sandwich restaurant, I’ll be sure to visit the UK branch ;)

Reaction score
Sad to see you go as mod, but i understand it and I hope your work will only get better :).
Maybe we speak eachother in teamspeak some times <3

Good luck bro

Reaction score
Now you have more time to revive @Riekelt ’s PERPheads dutch discord
, I have some bangers to post in NSFW xoxo

Genuinely one of the soundest geezers to become a moderator here. Best of luck, hope to see you in blue again. I’ll never forget you giving up half way through your TFU stage 1