Exam results 2023

Reaction score
As everyone probably knows its the time again where people are opening A level or GCSE results and either getting disappointed or are happy with what they got, A thread like this happens every year so why not make another for people to share results from this year or previous years to just generally share;

My results for GCSEs are below which I am happy about because it ultimately means I can go to the college of my choice and do a few subjects

I also know @Dave will need some consoling for his exams he is a bit not on the brighter side

Attachments

• WXKD3381 (2).JPG
    WXKD3381 (2).JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 79
Reaction score
back in the day i had A* - U Grades how does this number system work
A 9 is an A** and then it goes down so an 8 would be an A* and then so on all the way down. A 3 would be a pass and below isn't a pass so basically a U or F something like that

Reaction score
reaction score farm
my results:
English Lang: 7
English Lit: 2 (Very long story involving exam boards and alleged cheating)
Maths: 6
Biology: 6
Chemistry: 6
Physics: 6
Spanish: 3
Sociology: 5
RS: 4
PE: 6

Reaction score
Considering Jake wont answer me on steam....

Here are mine ;
(They are in the same order as the picture below but the subjects are mostly written in Welsh so I thought I'd translate them)
Welsh Language - A
Welsh Literature - A
History - B
Geography - B
Maths - A*
Maths Numeracy - A*
Biology - A
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
English Language - B
English Literature - B
Additional Maths - Pass

Yycwd7Q.png

Reaction score
As everyone probably knows its the time again where people are opening A level or GCSE results and either getting disappointed or are happy with what they got, A thread like this happens every year so why not make another for people to share results from this year or previous years to just generally share;

My results for GCSEs are below which I am happy about because it ultimately means I can go to the college of my choice and do a few subjects

I also know @Dave will need some consoling for his exams he is a bit not on the brighter side
what does tier f mean???

Reaction score
what does tier f mean???
Basically you get either a higher test or a foundation test, higher papers give you the chance to get grades 1-9 whereas foundation gives you the chance to get a 1-5. The foundation tests are easier which is normally for the people who struggle with the topic and higher is for like high academic students. So I took foundation in french because I'm a bit shit at it and also hate the subject

Reaction score
Basically you get either a higher test or a foundation test, higher papers give you the chance to get grades 1-9 whereas foundation gives you the chance to get a 1-5. The foundation tests are easier which is normally for the people who struggle with the topic and higher is for like high academic students. So I took foundation in french because I'm a bit shit at it and also hate the subject
oh right, i forgot about that lol :banghead:

Reaction score

Your french grade leaves much to be desired! I helped you study you should've gotten a higher score

Reaction score
Your french grade leaves much to be desired! I helped you study you should've gotten a higher score
MFL is the worst thing in planet earth, id rather staple my nuts to the wall than sit and learn spanish from some old hag in a grotty UK school

Reaction score
Considering Jake wont answer me on steam....

Here are mine ;
(They are in the same order as the picture below but the subjects are mostly written in Welsh so I thought I'd translate them)
Welsh Language - A
Welsh Literature - A
History - B
Geography - B
Maths - A*
Maths Numeracy - A*
Biology - A
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
English Language - B
English Literature - B
Additional Maths - Pass