Exnem

Reaction score
I’m making this thread for @Exnem he is an outstanding staff member and deserves some credit.

Today when I was being targeted by a group of individuals Exnem was quick to react and deal with it even when I made a report against someone for breaking a rule (that I presumed) he was rapid in the response and I saw that I was in the wrong. But saying this I’m talking about how good he is and dealing with reports etc really fast and being fantastic at is.

All in all I want to give my appreciation to Exnem due to how he has dealt with everything on the server as of recently and being such a good moderator he needed to be recommended. @Exnem

Reaction score
I’m making this thread for @Exnem he is an outstanding staff member and deserves some credit.
But saying this I’m talking about how good he is and dealing with reports etc really fast and being fantastic at is.

me after the staff member rules in my favor (I was wrong and I lied in the report)

Reaction score
me after the staff member rules in my favor (I was wrong and I lied in the report)
If lied in the report you mean you got shot thinking there was no reason for it then he showed you that when you shot him and thought he died but got revived then sure